Ride Sunday 11.11

20thGix

I was close to letting my wife let me skip our appointment to meet up with you all and on a whim I tried to put on my riding boots this morning. The right one didn't fit because my ankle is still swollen from surgery. I think that was someone's way of telling me to hang back. I eneded up just riding out and getting some breakfast and then my gear indicator crapped out on me. WTF.

Maybe we'll get one more nice weekend before the year is out :(

I saw you guys! Aaron noticed me I could tell when I pointed over. He pointed right back. :lol: I was on my way back home. I had to ride much earlier than you guys were because of other family errands later today. I also was with the family in the KFC parking lot in our SUV on the Woodman Drive ramp on 35 and you guys happened to be riding home and I saw you all again. Funny how things like that happen sometimes.

Glad you all had fun. If I had no worries, I would've turned around and joined and road the country again.

I liked the routes quite a bit, thanx to Aaron and Alan for heading it up. Saw Nick and ExtremeF4i just off Oregonia too. We had a good group, good ride, good pace, and a good time - wish Andy and Brandt could've made it out with us too. Hopefully we can manage another before the frosty months come in.

• Upvote 1

I liked the routes quite a bit, thanx to Aaron and Alan for heading it up. Saw Nick and ExtremeF4i just off Oregonia too.

I also saw some of you at Meijer gas station meeting for the ride. I was on my way to meet Nick. It cooled off quite a bit at the end of our ride. Wind in the interstate heading to Dayton was terrible.

Was definitely a good way to end the season. I dont see many if any days where the weather will cooperate like it did this weekend. I ended up getting home at 630 tonight.

This whole week is looking pretty good right now sun-wise, if only ten or twenty degrees colder. :p

I liked the routes quite a bit, thanx to Aaron and Alan for heading it up. Saw Nick and ExtremeF4i just off Oregonia too. We had a good group, good ride, good pace, and a good time - wish Andy and Brandt could've made it out with us too. Hopefully we can manage another before the frosty months come in.

Yeah, wish we could have met up. Timing just didn't work out.