im in marysville this week....

magley64

I'll see if I can work something out. I recommend Benny's for pizza, Lucky's for wings. If you want ribs, Montgomery in is about 10 miles East on 33 in Dublin. If you like Chinese. I recommend Asian Cafe in front of Walmart. Doc Henderson's if you want to go a bit upscale and Ole Bag of Nails for "comfort" food and good beer selection.

G&R is in waldo. Worth the drive if you have time. Take cash that's all they take. I grew up 15min from there used to spend a lot of time riding my bmx bike there with friends for the Bologna sandwich or their country boy sandwich.

As far as in Marysville Benny's is the go to place make sure you get pizza. Other than that its Roosters and Whitecastle or waffle house early morning.

If you get up early enough try Mrs. Rensons donuts near the advance auto.

Magz, I usually stay at that Hampton at the end of the street.

Yep, thats where i'm at...

Rooster's isn't all that bad. Boston Pizza on the other side of the freeway is better. Just curious, are you working at Honda?

roosters was okay...

Yeah, Catia training at honda.

I'm off Wed if you are still going to be in town that evening and wanna grab a bite/beer or something. You better stop over and say "hi" to Jodi while in town or you will never hear the end of it...lol.

she met me down at roosters sunday night to say hey. Also, her and I are grabbing proper dinner Thursday night.