nanny forums....

Gixxus Christ!

I know a few like that having it set up for noobs

When you have a good group of members, they tend to weed out the trash pretty quickly. No need to be overly controlling. All we do here is keep them from posting stuff for sale for a bit.

Wow....in my intro post I said I look forward to shooting the shit with like-minded riders....the mod censored it. Wtf....

Should have said; "I look forward to shooting 7 shades of shit with like-minded riders."

I almost got banned from the OhioCCW forum because my name was offensive. Same screen name. :smileabouttobebanne

Because you're a hooligan from that OR forum!!! :mugshot:

:lol:

:popo:

:ghostrider::dirtbike::biker::patriotriding::smilieRR::cruiser::wheeliezx10:

:trailer::zx10r::motorcycle::dragrace:

Hooligans! Every last one of them. Look at 'em. There they go ridin' them motorsickles. The streets are not safe anymore. Lock up your daughters. Here they come again. :D :D :D

Oh well. I got kicked off the fzarchive forums in two days because a mod censored my post and I e-mailed him and said I would try to avoid bruising any more egos or offending tender sensabilities in the future...he must have detected my hint of sarcasm.