Mexican food...

madcat6183

I tried fiesta jalapano before not to impressed with the food and amount of food for price. Was OK at best. the one here in Berea on front street is ok good portions and price but the food is just ok not good. I will have to check out the one in parmagedeon thanks sniper.

As sad as it sounds I miss Chi Chi's and there huge portions for cheap.

Edited by speedytriple

I tried fiesta jalapano before not to impressed with the food and amount of food for price. Was OK at best. the one here in Berea on front street is ok good portions and price but the food is just ok not good. I will have to check out the one in parmagedeon thanks sniper.

As sad as it sounds I miss Chi Chi's and there huge portions for cheap.

No problem! Let me know how you like it?!?

Another good one for me when I travel to Southern Ohio for school. Check out Los Mariachis, in London.

That;s one of the sister stores to our local one in Groveport, they have a few down there, WV, and I think KY. Best I've ever had.

Los Camposino in Mansfield is legit, used to be my favorite until this place.

LaFagotta in Pick/Reynoldsburg was our go to, and before that when I worked on Main/Brice it was El Portal on Main, means The Door in spanish so think about what that did to you. Used to eat there once a week for lunch.

Los Mariachis is by far the best and most authentic I've ever had.

I was a little bummed last night, I actually didn't crap or fart nearly as much as I wanted, just a few times on the wife as we watched SOA.

El campasino on south Arlington in Akron is bitchin too. I would get the 3 beef tacos for $5, and order the shells on the side. They give you enough beef, cheese and lettuce to make your 3 tacos and enough left over to make a kick ass plate of nachos out of the huge bag of chips they give you.

^^The El Campesino in Massillon blows. The ladies in the office always get it and I keep trying to get them to get it elsewhere so I can join. Got any suggestions?

Try el rodeo. It's on Lincoln way east in a plaza by home depot. The campasino. In massillon does indeed blow, way different than the Akron one. There's another beaner place downtown called margaritas but I've only had it once and was not impressed. There's also a place farther down lincoln way towards canton but I forget the name. El rodeo is pretty solid tho.