Sat- 17 50+ Sunny

NinjaDoc

come on ryan, u need to ride the streets, ride ride ride. bring go pro, make vids, lets ride one last time for 2012, dont you want to know how much difference track made :D?

I'll try, depends on what time I wake up on a couch :)

Good new though, if I do make it I can charge the gopro on the go.

ok just getting home to a bed(no female in it, so not warm). anyway passing out and seeing what I can do in the morning, most I can hope for is a 9am rise and shine to put some pieces on the bike. I'll let you know in either case Nivin.

??? limited riding from next year onwards?

Sent from my iPhone

Tim, i might be leaving back to home, for sure will leave Ohio :(

and let me tell you my roof sucks, I'm not cut out for this shit :lol:

see, should have rode :D

Needless to say that ride was amazing.. I like riding with experienced guys, makes it a lot more fun. Thanks for the ride guys.. And nivin, I'd like to see the video when you done with it!

Nice meeting you brandon, will edit the videos during next week. All videos except the one mounted on mine came out pretty good lolo, the one i had has that red cord in front of the lens almost all the time :) Brandon ur a good rider, all you need is a tank bag and some some water and your all set to ride with this contingent of OR. As always forwarding this to you in case you havent seen it already, http://www.motorcyclistonline.com/flashback/122_0911_the_pace_nick_ienatsch/

Thx to every one for coming out, fun riding with dave and john again, hopefully dave u were not bored with the moderate pace, had no confidence in pushing it with the paranoia of slipping cold tires. Plus that close call with the car kinda made me extra nervous and cautious i guess. Next summer we will do the spirited ride again :D

Edited by NinjaDoc

Great ride guys! Good to ride with you as always, Nivin...pace was good, entertaining, but safe. Nice to meet you Brandon and John, look forward to more rides in the future.

Dave G.

Dave,

Nice meeting you too. I had a great time minus my contact coming out of my eye on the ride back to Kensington. It got sucked into the visor on the inside of my helmet and it dried out there. I hated the ride back just for that alone b/c it was my dominant eye. The other thing that bothers me was the little stupid mishap I had. I will have to be more careful next time and pay more attention where I am turning.

I will have to hit Pauly up for a sag adjustment. You might be right about this. The corners don't seem all that secure on the bike with it set like it is. Would be a good excuse for me to go down there anyway to meet Pauly. He is not far away. If you want an excuse too that is fine with me, you are welcome. You seem like you are a very experienced rider. Would love to do it again.

Tim, i might be leaving back to home, for sure will leave Ohio :(

see, should have rode :D

Nice meeting you brandon, will edit the videos during next week. All videos except the one mounted on mine came out pretty good lolo, the one i had has that red cord in front of the lens almost all the time :) Brandon ur a good rider, all you need is a tank bag and some some water and your all set to ride with this contingent of OR. As always forwarding this to you in case you havent seen it already, http://www.motorcyclistonline.com/flashback/122_0911_the_pace_nick_ienatsch/

Thx to every one for coming out, fun riding with dave and john again, hopefully dave u were not bored with the moderate pace, had no confidence in pushing it with the paranoia of slipping cold tires. Plus that close call with the car kinda made me extra nervous and cautious i guess. Next summer we will do the spirited ride again :D

Niven,

As before, I had a great time riding again. You guys know how to have fun. Can't wait to see the videos. As far as that car today, I hope your pants weren't too soiled when you got home. That stuff scares me most....the other driver that doesn't see you or doesn't pay attention. Thanks again, you sure know how to pull the rides together. Hope your job takes you to good riding roads like we had today. Hope you get in another ride next year before leaving.

Brandon,

Nice meeting you too. You are a good rider and your experience shows. Thanks for riding. You kept right up with the best of them. Will have to ride again. I was glad to get home as I was getting cold. Riding with cold hands is no fun. You had to be cold getting home too. I went home and I hugged my wood stove....LOL. :cool: