another nice knife on woot for $8

Gixxus Christ!

Glad I could help guys. I'm waiting for that gammo pellet gun to go back up on woot.

Keep posting them up when you see them. I am on a self imposed don't buy anything just because it's a good deal budget till after the holidays, but I wanted to buy a handful of these. And which pellet gun would it be? Thinking of one of those for the boy for christmas.

Keep posting them up when you see them. I am on a self imposed don't buy anything just because it's a good deal budget till after the holidays, but I wanted to buy a handful of these. And which pellet gun would it be? Thinking of one of those for the boy for christmas.

Forget the model, its one of the single-stroke high power deals with built in surpressor. Good deal for $100. Someone here started a thread, I'm sure if you search woot and gammo you'll find it.

Just recieved mine in the mail, very nice IMO. I like that they are smaller and fit in pocket without being a bother, have not cut anything but they seem pretty sharp out of box as well.

I compared it to my Kershaw Leek and the length is just about 1/4" shorter, but the LOOKS a LOT shorter. I just compared blade length though, and it's not much more than 1/4" shorter. It must be the curve of the blade...

blade length and cutting edge is not always the same. Shorter blades can have more actual cutting edge because of blade shapes or recurves. I got mine today and it's ok for the price.

Yes, I understand that, just never really thought about it! :lol: I really like how straight the cutting edge is on my Leek.