another nice knife on woot for $8

Gixxus Christ!

Don't laugh at me but I bought these in hopes of having them engraved as gifts for my wedding party.

Uh hell no I ain't laughing, I did the same thing except with "their" knives, from the store. Definitely not this quality, I can promsie that.

This would be both functional and good looking.

The sale was also after my wedding oroginally or too close in any case, but heck yes.

Uh hell no I ain't laughing, I did the same thing except with "their" knives, from the store. Definitely not this quality, I can promsie that.

This would be both functional and good looking.

The sale was also after my wedding oroginally or too close in any case, but heck yes.

Thanks for the support. I figured I was opening myself up to some shananigans. I was hoping this would be a much better quality/more functional than the one's they have at Things Remembered and so on. They have a new machine there now which will engrave pretty much anything so it should work out well. This will go nicely with the engraved beer mugs/shot glasses I will also be giving.