Fs-2006 kaw zx-6rr 2400miles

ktmryan53

I am selling my 2006 Kawasaki ZX-6RR. It only has 2400 miles and I have the CLEAN title in hand. This is a special factory race edition with only limited production and not a standard ZX 636cc. The 599cc engine for the limited-production ZX-6RR also features revised and polished intake ports, new combustion chambers and larger exhaust valves for improved on-track performance, plus new racing cams, all contribute to increased performance .The transmission has closer ratios and is similar to those of the 2004 racing kit transmission. It also features a multi-disc wet clutch with a back-torque limiter. Designed to maximize on-track performance, the back-torque limiter helps to reduce rear-wheel hop that may occur when downshifting a high-rpm. The suspension was revised with the inner fork tubes featuring a TiSiCN coating to reduce sliding friction (stiction) and improve suspension action along with revised damping valve for the rear shock offering a wider range of settings for racing. The aftermarket parts it has are as follows- green braided stainless brake lines, harris racing frame sliders, hotbodies undertail with exhaust, swingarm spools, power commander with tune, brand new battery, and smoked double bubble windshield. There are 3 SMALL nicks on the plastic and that is it- NEAR PERFECT.

Never dropped, never wheelied with no oil leaks and perfect tires. It was only tracked on 5 practice days. I am moving and have 2 other bike (2 06’ cbr 600rr- for sale) so I can not take all 3. Located just south of cleveland, oh. I have MANY pics. Please email me if you need more info at ktmryan53@yahoo.com

$6500 obo

Edited by ktmryan53

Your font is small and a strain to read, but here ya go.

I am selling my 2006 Kawasaki ZX-6RR. It only has 2400 miles and I have the CLEAN title in hand. This is a special factory race edition with only limited production and not a standard ZX 636cc. The 599cc engine for the limited-production ZX-6RR also features revised and polished intake ports, new combustion chambers and larger exhaust valves for improved on-track performance, plus new racing cams, all contribute to increased performance .The transmission has closer ratios and is similar to those of the 2004 racing kit transmission. It also features a multi-disc wet clutch with a back-torque limiter. Designed to maximize on-track performance, the back-torque limiter helps to reduce rear-wheel hop that may occur when downshifting a high-rpm. The suspension was revised with the inner fork tubes featuring a TiSiCN coating to reduce sliding friction (stiction) and improve suspension action along with revised damping valve for the rear shock offering a wider range of settings for racing. The aftermarket parts it has are as follows- green braided stainless brake lines, harris racing frame sliders, hotbodies undertail with exhaust, swingarm spools, power commander with tune, brand new battery, and smoked double bubble windshield. There are 3 SMALL nicks on the plastic and that is it- NEAR PERFECT. Never dropped, never wheelied with no oil leaks and perfect tires. It was only tracked on 5 practice days. I am moving and have 2 other bike (2 06’ cbr 600rr- for sale) so I can not take all 3. Located just south of cleveland, oh. I have MANY pics. Please email me if you need more info at ktmryan53@yahoo.com

$6500 obo