great example of why you shouldn't play catch up

cOoTeR

Wow, video paused to load right as the closing radius appeared and I knew he was absolutely screwed....didnt expect him to stand perfectly upright

Think he even saw the 30-> sign, or was he still thinking about the car he almost road straight into if it was 5 seconds earlier or later?

Link didn't work right for me...and did you mean "should NOT play catch up"? What a dumbass...this is why I just slow the fuck down if I'm getting left behind. I had one close call and that was enough for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUpgg1hWh60

Edited by ScubaCinci

Didn't have the punch to catch up. Should have thought fast and took that side road.

Well ok, looked again. He might have tried it, but didn't make it.

I think he coulda made the turn until he panic breaked and target fixated on The grass and went there. Lucky those trees weren't much closer to the road. Gotta love his gear a light jacket puma shoes and Justin Bieber style skinny jeans.

Edited by cOoTeR

He's lucky he didn't have a head on collision in one of the many times he went left of center.

If you can't keep up safely, don't try. Especially trying to make up time in the straights and not braking for the corners. It will go badly for you and potentially others.

Wow. Why in the hell would you post that video online. It's impossible to make that out to be anything other than a ride by a complete putz. :lol:

My guess is he either put it on Facebook or he put it on a forum to get advice about his crash. Looking at the title I think someone else threw it on YouTube.