Back in the saddle.....

Reimbrandt

Been nearly 2 years of waiting but its finally done. THANKS Z performance for getting it all finished up.

It looks good. Let me get this straight, you live in Piqua and took it all the way down to Z Performance in Riverside? Can I ask why? I'm not knocking anyone here, I'm just curious.

We don't have much for motorcycle shops in our area.

Gotcha. That's just a decent haul for bike work. The shop owner is my neighbor and he and I have been friends since way before he even thought about opening that shop.

Heres the poop... It was in sidney forever.... Dude never got it done even though i did all the paint work he Requested. Took it to a guy in troy, nice guy, who after looking at for 5 days let me know it was more than he could handle. He made a call to dave at Zs and hooked me up. It took them 3 weeks to get it all straightened out and running right. Not gonna pay a dealership and sure as hell not gonna take it to the shop in covington. Zs was a good choice.They did a good job and were very helpful......

Heres the poop... It was in sidney forever.... Dude never got it done even though i did all the paint work he Requested. Took it to a guy in troy, nice guy, who after looking at for 5 days let me know it was more than he could handle. He made a call to dave at Zs and hooked me up. It took them 3 weeks to get it all straightened out and running right. Not gonna pay a dealership and sure as hell not gonna take it to the shop in covington. Zs was a good choice.They did a good job and were very helpful......

Glad to hear you have it all straightened out. I do all my own work but I stop in there occasionally to hang out. I only know a couple guys at the shop. If Dave's not there I usually don't stay long.

and for the record, im not the guy in troy! :p

I've been there a couple times, never had any work done from them though. They did hook it up with some free screws though and both times I went there they were nice. I may have to take my bike there next year for routine maintenance. It's literally 30sec away from my place.

I've been there a couple times, never had any work done from them though. They did hook it up with some free screws though and both times I went there they were nice. I may have to take my bike there next year for routine maintenance. It's literally 30sec away from my place.

what kind of maint you needing?

what kind of maint you needing?

He needs a tire pressure check, fluid check, and oil change.

^^^^ just basic stuff like this oil changes and regular checkups. I figure I'll have 1 oil change at the start of the season 1 mid season and another late in the season depending on how many miles I throw down. Hopefully I won't have any issues out of the ordinary.

Congrats Rembrandt.

Btw, what is the reason it went from EPC to Z performance? I saw that one day and had no idea EPC was gone. Is it totally new shop or is it just EPC with a name change? Mike aka 2fat2fly? :dunno:

A guy named Dave started EPC several years ago. He sold the business to someone else who had it for 3-4 years (possibly longer), but Dave maintained ownership of the building. Something happened with EPC during this time and they closed shop there and moved to a different location. Dave still owned an empty building and all his tools & equipment for a bike shop (which Dave had at home) so he re-opened the building under a new name since he sold the old name & business to someone else. It's a basically an all new business. As a side note I don't believe EPC is in business anymore at any location.

Edited by 2fat2fly

EPC??? Dont remember ever sayn that........ Huh. It was at a guys house in sidney...... Apparently he doesnt know everything about bikes i thought he did. Finally got fed up with excuses and seeming to have to buy another part that magically broke or were lost. Thanks the magic of facebook... Got refered to a guy whom then hooked me up with Zs.

The worst part now is i have to take all the plastic off and touch it up... Reclear it all. The guy in sidney scratch and chipped most of the parts, frame, and rims. Had hoped to take it to cyclefest in january but that all has be dealt with first cause its not in good enough shape to show