I'm thinking....

Unk Greg

Uhmmm, it has become ....wife in car as I am taking her out to dinner...."I get new dishes and glassware." After dinner out and then ride home, added in, .."and the house needs new carpet"...All this as ... yep, another one stuffed in the garage. Ha!

Awesome. Where's the pics?

But that's still comparable to bikes like the Monster 796 and 1100EVO, though the I4 probably is a little weaker at the low end. Still should be buckets of fun.

On a side note, my first car had roughly that many ponies :(

You're right, that bike will be a fun ride. It's just not for me. If Honda/Kawasaki/Suzuki/Yamaha would do these bikes with 4 valve heads I believe the sales would be better due to the higher horsepower potential. My example of this is the Bandit 1200. Great sales for many years. The other side of the coin is the old Kawasaki ZR1100. Awesome looking bike, but no horsepower potential so it died a quick death.

The CB1100 mod scene in Japan has been going for a few months now. There are a number of even-more-retro mods, like seats and side plates.

You can even get gas tanks, fenders, etc to take this ...

A8ATelo.jpg

... and turn it into these:

zhGFUMu.jpg

n6Y7zDe.jpg

wKCl1wA.jpg

62uGIVQ.jpg

Edited by Agent3012