$10 for $20 of Buffalo Wings & Rings

YSR_Racer_99

Living Social deal.

https://www.livingsocial.com/deals/432780?ref=conf-jp&rpi=93811838

I used to be a big fan of BW3, but the last couple of times we've had them (Lebanon location), they haven't been very good. Bigger wings, really wet inside. Kinda icky. We had BW&R on Sunday evening, at the Centerville location, and they were awesome. Then this deal comes to my inbox. Amazing how that works.

Thx

Jeff

Edited by YSR_Racer_99

Nice avatar. :D

Still my favorite beer.

Gave one to a buddy who likes craft beers awhile back. He's got a kegerator in his house, and ordered a minikeg via Party Source in Cinti/ Northern KY. He typically swaps out for something different each time he empties a keg, but kept the Vanilla Porter for two or three cycles. I tried the Leiny version last week, but like the Breckenridge much better.

If I had a kegerator full of it in my house, I'd be a mess. And unemployed.

Vanilla Porter? Not had that......YET :D Wife and I have bought various craft brews lately, will have to look into this.

BW3's in Troy has "decent" wings - but I'm more of a fan of Little York Tavern's wings - they are delicious imo. Just had Hinder's ( TippCity ) wings a week or so ago, and they were delicious. Buffalo Jack's in Covington,OH has really good wings too ( comparable to LYT's )

I'm no hotwing connoisseur by any means, just know what I like in a hotwing. I actually like PizzaHut's breaded wings too