Sunday 4/22 ride? **REVISED** 11AM.......11AM........11AM.

Putty

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hocking??????

I dont think your ready for the 1K in the twisties yet..

SUZIE BOY.... :lol:

Have you figured out how to get it out of 2nd yet. :lol::lol::lol:

I know.. Im a dick..

You're just :supergay:

Not sure where to head yet....Hocking isn't a bad idea. I'm down for that.

Hocking??????

Besides....I'm sure I read correctly...There may be a chance you CAN'T go.....Poor guy. :lol:

She meant we might have hangovers, as in you too! Haha! Dick.

Besides....I'm sure I read correctly...There may be a chance you CAN'T go.....Poor guy. :lol:

Oh yea, that's why.........

Oh yea, that's why.........

So whats the deal with Sat night you sneaky bugger...

Bring a bunch of stickers with you on Sunday..

Hmmm, this coming from the guy that's hanging on to his 750 for our trip to the gap.

Yeah thats right.. No need for a 1K at the GAP which is obvious by the fact that you got your ass handed to you by a SV650 last year. (repeatedly) . Aw... poor little 1K yammy couldnt keep up with a lil old man on a suzuki 650..

Go give your avatar dog another beer you whiny little girl..

Yeah thats right.. No need for a 1K at the GAP which is obvious by the fact that you got your ass handed to you by a SV650 last year. (repeatedly) . Aw... poor little 1K yammy couldnt keep up with a lil old man on a suzuki 650..

Go give your avatar dog another beer you whiny little girl..

No one in our group was able to hang with that SV. The SV didnt want any piece of us on the SkyBar Highway.

And as always, you're right...you don't need a 1k at the Gap...but the Gap is only 18 miles. The majority the riding is on the Super Skyway highway.

So, what was YOUR excuse again?! Why did you get your ass handed to you by the SV...by the yammy?

uhhh.. so I pretty much stayed right with you. I dont need to be leading the pack to have fun.. evidently you couldnt lead against the SV at all. it was nice of him to slow down and let you TRY and catch up though. and by the way.. you sure as hell didnt get away from me on the skyway.. If you think you need the 1K then go for it because I will have a blast giving you shit by keeping up on my 750.. and by the way.. I bet r6chic on her 600 schools your ass just like the SV did.. So keep talking guy who wears mask and wears cape.... :banana:

uhhh.. so I pretty much stayed right with you. I dont need to be leading the pack to have fun.. evidently you couldnt lead against the SV at all. it was nice of him to slow down and let you TRY and catch up though. and by the way.. you sure as hell didnt get away from me on the skyway.. If you think you need the 1K then go for it because I will have a blast giving you shit by keeping up on my 750.. and by the way.. I bet r6chic on her 600 schools your ass just like the SV did.. So keep talking guy who wears mask and wears cape.... :banana:

i dont get it. Why are you talking trash on a guy who got beat by a smaller bike when you got beat by the same guy on a smaller bike (the SV) and by a guy on a bigger bike (me)? Where's your argument? You're basically talking trash on yourself because all you did was play catchup.

DUMB. Go wash your army tshirt.

:thefinger:

i dont get it. Why are you talking trash on a guy who got beat by a smaller bike when you got beat by the same guy on a smaller bike (the SV) and by a guy on a bigger bike (me)? Where's your argument? You're basically talking trash on yourself because all you did was play catchup.

DUMB. Go wash your army tshirt.

:thefinger:

The Army shirt is clean but I need to get the armpit hole fixed.. Im going to buy navy, marines, Guard etc and wear one each day at the gap just to aggrivate the shit out of you... dont worry.. Im sure you will look just as good in your cape and mask wearing those gay little spandex tights.