Sunday 4/22 ride? **REVISED** 11AM.......11AM........11AM.

Putty

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, this coming from the guy that's hanging on to his 750 for our trip to the gap.

:lol: He's getting his suspension set for it, too.

Im getting my suspension set for my weight for FREE so blow me.. Not everyone weighs 135lbs soaking wet like you Koby...

Hmmm, this coming from the guy that's hanging on to his 750 for our trip to the gap.

Im getting my suspension set for my weight for FREE so blow me.. Not everyone weighs 135lbs soaking wet like you Koby...

You shoot, I shoot back...What's the point of getting it set eitherway, if all you do is go straight. Better yet, what's the point of a full leather suit when you're not currently using the sides of your tires...let alone the side of your knees. BTW, it's about 160 wet, 150 dry. :wink:

You shoot, I shoot back...What's the point of getting it set eitherway, if all you do is go straight. Better yet, what's the point of a full leather suit when you're not currently using the sides of your tires...let alone the side of your knees. BTW, it's about 160 wet, 150 dry. :wink:

Go ahead and flame on about the suit but I will take saftey anyday.. not to mention I have to have one to do track days.. All this lip comming from the guy who was going to buy a pair of the ladies Tecnik leather pants for the gap..

if all you do is go straight.

:lol:

Our trip to the gap is going to be very interesting. Maybe we should book our hotel rooms?!

I talked with Johnny Mac yesterday and he was going to call the manager of the hotel and reserve the rooms for us..

Go ahead and flame on about the suit but I will take saftey anyday.. not to mention I have to have one to do track days.. All this lip comming from the guy who was going to buy a pair of the ladies Tecnik leather pants for the gap..

Gotta come better than that.

I have no idea...I guess we'll take a vote once all together. Some are saying NOON is too late. Thoughts?

It depends. if we plan to ride to Hocking, then we should meet around 11. This way we can do our ritual buffet (some may know this as the last supper) get full gas tanks, pinch one off, and be on the good roads by 1. 1 is good cuz any moisture should be dry by then !!! :banana:

I have no idea...I guess we'll take a vote once all together. Some are saying NOON is too late. Thoughts?

It depends. if we plan to ride to Hocking, then we should meet around 11. This way we can do our ritual buffet (some may know this as the last supper) get full gas tanks, pinch one off, and be on the good roads by 1. 1 is good cuz any moisture should be dry by then !!! :banana:

I'm good with 11.....Anyone else???