Dec. 1, rode 115 miles

Limenine9r

I made a quick trip down to West Virginia to help my folks with some chores, so about 220 miles round trip. (No time for photos.) I saw a lot of bikes on the road, especially on the way back. It was a little chilly at 8 a.m. when I left home, but not bad. Can't let a 60-degree day on Dec. 1 go unappreciated.

Nice pics, looks like a great ride.

Do you happen to remember what the road numbers are at the intersection where the mill picture was taken?

No - but it's called Grinnel Mill if that helps? Historic mill turned into bed and breakfast $85/night outside of yellow springs

Thats a neat coincedence, that mill looked familiar to me so I looked up what you said and sure enough it is. I have a friend thats runs a few bridge construction crews and over the winter I used to run around the state with him when he would put estimates on jobs. We were parked near that mill so we could walk the bridge on CR-27, I would guess that your pic was taken from somewhere near the bridge.