FS Ruger Mini 14 Tactical- $550

C-bus

post-5187-13690979642628_thumb.jpg

Purchased from a member on here a few months ago. I have not fired it, but round count was reported as low by previous owner. Stock is labeled Ruger and is both telescoping and folding. Comes with 4 detachable rails. I purchased and installed a new Ruger rear sight as well as a Tritium setup which I have not (cost me $140, costs you nothing). One 20 round magazine. This gun will surely make the POTUS ban list.... he will likely be kicking down doors in a matter of months, so get yours now!

$550

$525 for active/former military.... thank you for doing what I did not.

PM interest. Will only sell to those permitted by law. Sales will be discrete as always. I'll be all over Ohio (except NW) this week. FTF only.

12/15/12- no longer available.

Edited by C-bus
sold

I'm pretty uncertain right now. I'd like to stay less than $1500, so the real customs are out. Springfield TRP, Kimber Super Carry HD, Colt Government, DW..... I'm not looking for a carry gun, at least I don't think I am. Then there's the part of me that wants to pick up a decent middle-of-the-road from Springfield, Colt, Ruger, or Smith.

I may be interested...I really want to save for an ACR...but yeah, those are expensive. I will need to talk to the wife. (ha ha, let the jokes begin)

You need to be the king of your house......... when the wife's not home. Lol .... I'm right there with you

When I was 1911 shopping, I looked at the classifieds on 1911addicts everyday.

I specifically wanted a bobtail...but I almost bought a pimp No Name for the same price as I paid for my Dan Wesson, right around $1900.

If you're not familiar:

http://www.1911addicts.com/forumdisplay.php?20-Firearm-Classifieds

When I was 1911 shopping, I looked at the classifieds on 1911addicts everyday.

I specifically wanted a bobtail...but I almost bought a pimp No Name for the same price as I paid for my Dan Wesson, right around $1900.

If you're not familiar:

http://www.1911addicts.com/forumdisplay.php?20-Firearm-Classifieds

Thanks. I've found this thread useful on that site:

http://www.1911addicts.com/showthread.php?511-Buyer-s-guide-for-all-you-1911-addicts...

Brian, we have the Kimber and Springfield at the shop right now.

Fear not.... when I've made my decision, I'll go with you guys. Might have to check your stock though. What models?

It would be a part Xmas gift from her...I asked for the Henry Survival Rifle ($200ish) for my go bag, and I already have an SKS. but this sure would be nice to have.

Awesome!

Fear not.... when I've made my decision, I'll go with you guys. Might have to check your stock though. What models?

Oh I know you will, just wanted you to know before they're gone. TRP and Super Carry both used consignment sales so not bad pricing.

Oh I know you will, just wanted you to know before they're gone. TRP and Super Carry both used consignment sales so not bad pricing.

My interest has been peeked. Peaked. Piicked.

I might be by the shop later, if so I'll text you some picts

Great! I love the feel of the Kimber, but I'm not sure of the lightweight metal will be durable enough to really shoot. And I like to shoot.