FS: 96 supra N/A 106k miles targa

shittygsxr

It looks like this white one is about gone. Thanks for the bumps and good conversation. I'll have some more good stuff soon unless someone wants to buy my cayenne turbo.

Then can we continue the other Supra talk?

My dad worked with a woman who went to ridiculous lengths to get a red turbo with a manual... That car was shipped all over the damn country to get to her.

I'll have to ask him if she still has it. She was one of those people who had a great job, no kids, and a husband making at least as much as she did, but they NEVER had any money.

Used to piss my dad off beyond belief, and I finally understand why now that I'm (technically) an adult. My dad was busting ass, making in the low 80k range to support 4 kids and a mortgage, and this woman made more than him, PLUS her husband's income, and was in credit-debt. She lacked all semblance of fiscal responsibility, but she got a new Supra Turbo while his car at the time was a Probe GT (which was a fun car, but obviously not in the same class...)

Then can we continue the other Supra talk?

My dad worked with a woman who went to ridiculous lengths to get a red turbo with a manual... That car was shipped all over the damn country to get to her.

I'll have to ask him if she still has it. She was one of those people who had a great job, no kids, and a husband making at least as much as she did, but they NEVER had any money.

Used to piss my dad off beyond belief, and I finally understand why now that I'm (technically) an adult. My dad was busting ass, making in the low 80k range to support 4 kids and a mortgage, and this woman made more than him, PLUS her husband's income, and was in credit-debt. She lacked all semblance of fiscal responsibility, but she got a new Supra Turbo while his car at the time was a Probe GT (which was a fun car, but obviously not in the same class...)

Some people choose kids and some choose cars. Looks can be deceiving when it comes to people's finances.

If you want, I could piss all on this thread with pictures of my GN for free bumps.

Half the price, same amount of attention, has a backseat, and enough room to fit 4 dead hookers under the decklid.

Plus it has a turbo.

592174_108965752497958_463941366_q.jpg

Back in 1987, still in high school, I owned a yard maintance company ( I don't want to say landscaping, just grasscutting) I was making pretty good money at the time. One of the owners of the local Chevy dealer was a friend of the family and also one of my baseball coaches.

I planned on buying either a 1987 Monte Carlo SS Aero or the GN. I ended up not buying either, but still think what it would have been like when i see even a regular SS or a GN.

Thread related content - nice Supra .

Warrior Racing in TippCity built a Supra for a guy that scattered the original powerplant. They stuffed in a 4.7L V8 from a Tundra and tuned/turbo'd it beyond belief - crazy power around 650hp iirc. Customer couldn't get it to stay hooked even up through 3rd gear, so he had to pedal it lightly but couldn't have been happier. Hoped he planned to drift it, if not he better have had a lot of stock in a tire company because that bitch was quite a smoker:D

Warrior Racing in TippCity built a Supra for a guy that scattered the original powerplant. They stuffed in a 4.7L V8 from a Tundra and tuned/turbo'd it beyond belief - crazy power around 650hp iirc. Customer couldn't get it to stay hooked even up through 3rd gear, so he had to pedal it lightly but couldn't have been happier. Hoped he planned to drift it, if not he better have had a lot of stock in a tire company because that bitch was quite a smoker:D

Thats weak. Ive seen 4 bangin burners of duh rice put 450 down to the wheel... yes the wheel.

Supras are played out.

Yep.

Some people choose kids and some choose cars. Looks can be deceiving when it comes to people's finances.

Probably the best comment and most down to earth I've read here in a long time. I always find it funny working with all these people that make make 150K plus, and have no $$ to do anything because they have no idea how to manage $$. I guess it's kind of d*ck of me, but whatever.