Major need of help.....

Reimbrandt

Looks too far forward to be the swingarm pivot bolt, as long as the threads aren't dicked on it I say run her back in. Google up some torque specs first though, you dont want to wring the threads out of THAT bolt.

Thats what im guessin but im not a fragn mechanic....... Can i just tap it back in and retighten it or is there more to it than that. Get your butt over here hellmutt...... Your the closest. :p

Shoot me your address and tomorrow is possible for me. You have tools right? Or do I need to carry some?

you'll need a replacement for the missing nut/washer. It obviously fell off and is gone?

I'm thinking the adjacent side of that frame leg is tapped as well as nutted? Will have to do some fische work online tomorrow and get a better look at whats supposed to be there

According to parts fische, you'll need a 10mm flanged locknut for that bolt. Bad news is it doesn't call out thread pitch, so the bolt you'd need to match that nut is M10x260mm long. Preferrably 12.9 grade stuff but 10.9 would probably suffice. I will see what we have at the shop tomorrow and bring whats in stock with me to try. Doubt that Honda dealers around here would have this particular piece in stock for a '91 CBR, but Fastenal or local hardware could.

K.... When ya gonna swing by? Will make sure im here.....

I'm out of work at 4pm in Huber, then tack on a relaxed 45min total commute. So, I'd say to your place about 5ish pending when the wife can get out ( we carpool since we both work in Huber )

Most likely.. it's an M10x1.25 thread pitch. The Japanese brands like fine thread pitches on their engine mounting hardware.

Good news is that the bolt goes all the way through' date=' so no chance of engine threads being stripped.

Any hardware store will have the nut you're looking for. I'd just grab a M10x1.25 nut and a M10x1.50 nut and head over with them.[/quote']

Thanx man, we stock both at work so I'll skipe a couple. But if its a 1000F Hurricane, its most likely an M12.....huge difference

F2...... I tapped it back in and it is missing a nut n washer..... While looking i noticed the bolt holding the shock in place is missing a nut n washer too. Same size of bolt......... :nono: Grrrrrrrr

I'll bring tools and spare hardware and get ya fixed up, gives me an excuse to check out that Yosh slipon while I'm there :D