Long Way Down

twowheelsnake

Love both of them! Always watch the series or at least some of my favorite episodes before a trip! Charlie also did Race to Dakar which was pretty interesting. The book (Long Way Round) is pretty good too.

Let me get this back on track... :p

is hulu+ worth it if i just want to watch Long Way Round? Just curious.

Now we aren't derailed :cool: Lol, Jk

On the side note, I just have high speed internet and no cable TV, so I am signed up with Amazon Prime. They offer thousands of free shows to Prime Members, but the real perk for me is the free two-day shipping on "Prime Eligible" products.

If you guys like the Adventure-type videos, you gotta go on Youtube and check out "Cycles South"

Three groovy dudes in the late 1960's travelling alone to S. America. Heavily influenced by the whole Easy Rider era.

I think it's in multiple parts.

Yup, that ones on Netflix! Watched it! I ditched cable a year ago and don't miss it! I use Netflix and Hulu for streaming and a digital antenna for over the air. It's my thread and I'll derail it :D

just finsihed watching long way round and down for the first time and they are very inspiring shows cant wait to see if they do another

Yes they are inspiring. Also helps that Ewan and Charlie play off each other very well.

Kinda makes ya want to plan a mini-epic journey of our own doesn't it?

Exactly, seriously thinking about taking 2 weeks vacation in a row next year, and hitting the road. The problem i have is someone to go with me, alway better when you have a buddy and its hard for most of my freinds to make plans like that.

Exactly, seriously thinking about taking 2 weeks vacation in a row next year, and hitting the road. The problem i have is someone to go with me, alway better when you have a buddy and its hard for most of my freinds to make plans like that.

Two weeks might be a stretch but I can do a week easy. When I'm off during Xmas break I may just start planning one.