cheapest price i've seen on p-mags.

speedytriple

if you can do it cheaper than Raven I would just go your route :D

It would be cheaper, but Raven is the best in the game. I do it as a hobby to entertain myself. We can work something out such as ammo or reach around instead of cash payment. I don't want ti trying to turn into any kid of business. I would strongly suggest Raven to anyone tho.

Edited by 4DAIVI PAI2K5

It looks like the eliminated the dust cover on the new ones; Ill be sticking to the old ones.

Yeah I don't like that move at all. The dust cover really helped protect the lips ESP if you stored them loaded. Supposedly they changed the polymer a little bit. I'm wondering if the reason was because they saw deformation in the polymer or it becoming more brittle over time when they performed tests on them? Its a plastic so eventually it will break down. My wife works for a company that deals with windows and they can rub tests on windows to certify them for x number of years. I wonder if magpul did the same think and saw the lifespan of the polymer wasn't what they wanted or needed and changed it to push it out further? My only justification for thinking this is if they are after a military contract and the military said they need to last this number of years before we will consider.