Looking for a white Verizon iPhone 4

Goldie

The wife lost her phone the other day and for some reason the insurance we have does not cover lost or stolen phones. Yeah, I know, doesn't make sense to me either. What a waste of $15 for the last 16 months.

So I thought I would ask if anyone here has a white Verizon iPhone 4 they are looking to unload.

Let me know.

Thanks,

Andrew

The wife lost her phone the other day and for some reason the insurance we have does not cover lost or stolen phones. Yeah, I know, doesn't make sense to me either. What a waste of $15 for the last 16 months.

So I thought I would ask if anyone here has a white Verizon iPhone 4 they are looking to unload.

Let me know.

Thanks,

Andrew

you sure? Last time I had insurance on my verizon phone it covered everything...

http://support.verizonwireless.com/clc/faqs/Features%20and%20Optional%20Services/faq_equipment_insurance.html

Yeah I'm sure. I worked for Verizon for several years, so when we got the phone at Best Buy, and the dude told us about their insurance I thought it was foolish not to get it. It was so much better than VZW's. Well, what the guy didn't tell us was that their insurance didn't cover lost or stolen. And being that I worked for VZW and knew all about what their insurance was like, I specifically asked what it didn't cover and he said nothing. He said we could come get a new phone every month if we needed to, plus there was no deductible. So like I said, it seemed like a no-brainer.

I went Tuesday to get the phone replaced and they told me lost phones are not covered. And to make matters worse, we have a super kick ass plan that is no longer offered, and VZW will no longer give us a discoutned price on a phone with a 2 year renewal, unless we change to a current plan that takes our bill from $195 per month to $245 per month with less features.

So yeah, that's basically it in a nutshell.

Best if u find a peep with a expired contract who doesnt care about fancy phones, and likes the phone they have, renew their contract, get the phone at a discount then activate it on your original line. It's cheaper than craigslist. What I did when my daughter wanted one. You can almost activate a family plan line, get the rebated Iphone on it, then leave the new line dormant.

Best if u find a peep with a expired contract who doesnt care about fancy phones, and likes the phone they have, renew their contract, get the phone at a discount then activate it on your original line. It's cheaper than craigslist. What I did when my daughter wanted one. You can almost activate a family plan line, get the rebated Iphone on it, then leave the new line dormant.

Switching the account to a family plan, or adding a line to an existing family plan may update the current contract.

Why it have to be white? Racist much?

Because my wife hates black people.

No, I'm just kidding, she hates all non-white people.

Ok, now I'm really kidding, she just prefers the white. I went and bought one at Best Buy so that we could have insurance placed on it. Expensive lesson learned.

• Upvote 1