random advice

ninjachic

Hahaha. I knew asking you guys would be amusing. There's only 2 people I work with and prob wouldn't spend anymore than $10 on them. So cookies might be a way to go. The one girl, who works the front desk, is just a bitch and always has been. Most of our patients don't even like her. So cookies might not even be the way to go cuz she constantly bitches about out patients bringing cookies and candies cuz she's a fatass with no self control.

So cookies might not even be the way to go cuz she constantly bitches about out patients bringing cookies and candies cuz she's a fatass with no self control.

Ok, cookies for everyone else, red and green sliced peppers for her (xmas colors!).... tell her you're observant of her wishes.

haha well now this is getting interesting. She told my boss yesterday that she was quitting in Jan because there was "no way" it would work for her anymore. But today she's being super nice to me. So maybe since I wont be here the day after Christmas, I'll just drop something a little something, even if it is a gift card or something. and Surprise them. Kill them with Kindness as my mom always said and be the bigger person. Make them feel worse then they already do.

haha well now this is getting interesting. She told my boss yesterday that she was quitting in Jan because there was "no way" it would work for her anymore. But today she's being super nice to me. So maybe since I wont be here the day after Christmas, I'll just drop something a little something, even if it is a gift card or something. and Surprise them. Kill them with Kindness as my mom always said and be the bigger person. Make them feel worse then they already do.

give them a gift card to Melt Bar and Grilled (I think there is one in cbus now). but only a $5 gift card so they still have to pay to get fatter.

I love Melt.

So i decided to kill them with kindness and get them beads for their pandora bracelets. found out that macy's had donatella beads which fit the pandora and donatella is going out of business so all of their beads are $10 each and I had a macy's coupon thing so I only paid $10 for both. and since they dont say donatella on the beads, I'm taking some of my mom's pandora boxes to wrap them in. So they think I spent money on them when I really didnt. :D

So i decided to kill them with kindness and get them beads for their pandora bracelets. found out that macy's had donatella beads which fit the pandora and donatella is going out of business so all of their beads are $10 each and I had a macy's coupon thing so I only paid $10 for both. and since they dont say donatella on the beads, I'm taking some of my mom's pandora boxes to wrap them in. So they think I spent money on them when I really didnt. :D

I can't believe the effort you girls go to, to appear as though you care when you don't. I prefer to do nothing and make it obvious that I don't care.

Any money spent for them is like flushing it down the toilet. You can save 50% of what you spend on them by sending it to me and putting the other half back in your pocket. Just trying to help with your holiday expenses. :D

I say rise above it all and bring in baked goods. However, bring in the annoying healthy kind to show how you worry about their lack of self control. Something like that Hummus crap that chicks all seem to like.

If you were closer, you could have some of my wife's PMS brownies.

If baking is too much, have Pizza delivered but make sure it has whole wheat crust or something like that.