WTB: Glock 26

TimTheAzn

there is a small chance for the right price I would consider letting mine go. Its a Gen 3 with 6 mags and the original case. I've gotten offers up to $530 for it but nobody has come through with the money yet

Hey guys, like the title says I am looking for a Glock 26 for my daily carry. If anyone has one for sale or know of any good dealers let me know! I also may be interested in a 30sf/19/30. Let me know! Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone

Make sure you get the pinky extension and a Vanguard holster!

Make sure you get the pinky extension and a Vanguard holster!

This. I ordered one of these for my gen 4...perfect!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001AT1GJE/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00

I keep one mag with it on and another without as some cc methods may not work as well with the extension.

there is a small chance for the right price I would consider letting mine go. Its a Gen 3 with 6 mags and the original case. I've gotten offers up to $530 for it but nobody has come through with the money yet

How many rounds through it? Any FTE or FTF's? Any of the mags the extended grips?

We have a 30 with two barrels at Delta

More details? Maybe a website?

Sent from my iPhone

Differences between the gen 3 and the current gen?

Sent from my iPhone

Gen 4 has ambidextrous mag release, different texturing on the grip, changeable backstraps and 3 mags instead of 2. The gen 3 fit perfect in my hand so I didnt really care for the added backstrap options of the 4.

How many rounds through it? Any FTE or FTF's? Any of the mags the extended grips?

by me 50 and previous owner said less than 300. He said he had no issues and I've experienced none either. I believe 2 or 3 mags are actually from whatever number the next size up as its extended and holds more bullets obviously.

I'm lukewarm on selling it as I really like it but if I can find me a pocket 9mm I would jump at the chance of picking on up and throwing the extra cash from the glock at an AR

by me 50 and previous owner said less than 300. He said he had no issues and I've experienced none either. I believe 2 or 3 mags are actually from whatever number the next size up as its extended and holds more bullets obviously.

I'm lukewarm on selling it as I really like it but if I can find me a pocket 9mm I would jump at the chance of picking on up and throwing the extra cash from the glock at an AR

Haha well keep me in the loop!

Sent from my iPhone

Oh nice haha. I forgot you had one josh, you should let me shoot it :)

Sent from my iPhone

Just buy the ammo and you can shoot it all you want! Hell, I may go to the range with you to shoot my XD45 which I bought months ago and have not yet shot haha.

Just buy the ammo and you can shoot it all you want! Hell, I may go to the range with you to shoot my XD45 which I bought months ago and have not yet shot haha.

In my CCW class, there were a couple of guys shooting an xd45 and I let them try the G26. The both liked the trigger action better on the Glock and the xd and I shot the xd and the pull felt "gritty" if that makes any sense. It was practically brand new so it wasn't in bad shape or anything.