Car stereo stuff

shittygsxr

Ok so sick car

9ecfe884912db2bd7eb268ce4eb839ad.jpg

1d07e42e63a3c5febac7f1ee4481854d.jpg

Horrible stereo

f413487895724b1751546df986a40748.jpg

So does anyone still make flip up screen head units anymore and does anyone have a favorite?

So new head unit, amp, components and sub. Plus a tune and a short shifter. Every trim piece is ridiculously expensive so chopping shit up isn't an option and because the cabin is pretty load anyways there is no need to go for audiophile components.

Recommendations?

Earache is going to help making this

5e6942288723d3522fa395589ec163b6.jpg

First of I'd kick whoever trashed the interior square in the dick and then worry about the stereo. Who buys a care like that and then doesn't care for it. Crumbs all over the console and it looks like the trim above the environmental controls is peeling off.

I will make a serious suggestion. It may cost extra but stay away from the really low end blaupunkt,Jensen type stuff. Made the mistake of buying one a few years back and not even 6 months the flip out wouldn't work. This time I went with a pioneer double din touch screen. It's amazing how the prices on those things have dropped in the past few years. U can get a flip out new for $300

First of I'd kick whoever trashed the interior square in the dick and then worry about the stereo. Who buys a care like that and then doesn't care for it. Crumbs all over the console and it looks like the trim above the environmental controls is peeling off.

maybe it's because they're actually a pos?

Ill bet you $100 the interior of your murcialago isn't any cleaner. ;)

It does look pretty filthy for a supercar with dealer plates. Probably easier to sell a penismobile with a basic detail job.

When your collection is big enough it is easier to just be one a dealer and move plates than register everything. So it's not for sale, however his white one is

Ill bet you $100 the interior of your murcialago isn't any cleaner. ;)
When your collection is big enough it is easier to just be one a dealer and move plates than register everything. So it's not for sale, however his white one is

Hey everyone, over here. Look how small my penis is! Good for you that you have money to afford such things. Flaunting it is for tools, IMO.

Hey everyone, over here. Look how small my penis is! Good for you that you have money to afford such things. Flaunting it is for tools, IMO.

I never said or implied it was mine, I just asked for some input on stereo equipment. I am going to either do or supervise the install as this iz a rather expensive vehicle.

Congrats on being a jealous prick.