FT: $100 Fin Feather Fur GC, 250-500rds 9mm Blazer

Bad324

i just want you guys to buy them all up so i can buy them from you for $5/ea when you realize you have 20+ mags and that you were never interested in shooting the AR until just recently.

....ohhhh ho ho ho ho ho

Not sure if y'all just mean "metal" when you say "steel," but USGI mags are actually aluminum, and I'm assuming cmh_sprint ordered E-landers, which are uniquely steel.

I guess I'm old-school and always considered plastic to be the cheap-out option. I've never even fondled a "Pmag." All this hype makes me think I'm missing out on something. Maybe I'll backorder some and see what happens.

I did backorder an LE6920 just to see what happens. :D

Use that $100 gc to and go to fff in middleburg. Last Wednesday they had a literal trash can fill of $20 pmags that nobody was touching. Edit, never mind, thought it was fs/t

When I called Friday they said they had no mags of any kind. If they were wrong ill go immediately tomorrow!

There out of everything was up there around 4pm. Pro arms has tons of mags/guns but are price gouging

Damn, guess I should have picked some up. I saw your link to $10 ones just a few days prior and thought $20 was price gouging enough for me to stay away. They really didn't have much of anything in terms of accessories or firearms. Plenty of .380 and 9mm in the front of the store though

Yeah they have plenty of handgun ammo even had the 9mm blazer on sale for $9.99 so i picked some of that up while I was there. They have a ton of .308 surplus there no 5.56 beside some hunting .223 rounds that are pricey. Pro arms has plenty of mags/ammo/guns but they are almost double the msrp on all of it. Pmags were $39.99 for 20 or 30 rounders. They had a colt carbine with a a2 style handle and sights for $2100. A few other AR-15's but all were almost $1000 to high.

This was my favorite part.

Product Description

yhst-89887447921587_2242_67652087"*** UNFORTUNATELY DUE TO THE MARXIST PIECE OF SHIT MAKE BELIEVE MESSIAH IN CHARGE AS WELL AS HIS MEDIA USEFUL IDIOT MINION DICKHEADS, THE ENTIRE SOCIETY OF LIBERTY LOVING AMERICANS ARE BEING PUNISHED FOR THE ACTIONS OF A FUCKING LUNATIC. INSTEAD OF BLAMING A CULTURE OF PSYCHOPATHS AND CRIMINALS FOR VIOLENCE, THEY BLAME THIS 10" x 3" x 1" PIECE OF PLASTIC AND METAL ENGINEERING GENIUS FOR THE SLAUGHTER OF TWENTY INNOCENT CHILDREN AND SIX TEACHERS.

OUR COUNTRY IS CURRENTLY UNDER ATTACK BY THE DEMENTED, TWISTED, AND DISTURBED BRAINWASHED CHILDREN OF THE HARD CORE OLD SCHOOL SOVIET BLOCK COMMUNISTS WHO HAVE INFILTRATED OUR COUNTRY AT EVERY FACET OF SOCIETY. IF YOU ARE HERE LOOKING TO PURCHASE A MAGAZINE THAT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE, THEN YOU OBVIOUSLY UNDERSTAND THE WORDS ABOVE. AND WHEN THEY PASS UNCONSTITUTIONAL LAWS, OR IMPLEMENT UNCONSTITUTIONAL REGULATIONS, I HOPE THAT YOU REMEMBER YOUR GOD GIVEN FREEDOMS, AND REFUSE TO COMPLY WITH THIS REGIMES INTENTIONAL DESTRUCTION OF OUR ONCE GREAT COUNTRY, AND DIE IN A PILE OF SMOKING BRASS." MOLON LABE !

The PMAG is a 30-round 5.56x45 NATO (.223 Remington) AR15/M16 compatible magazine. It features an advanced impact resistant polymer construction, a pop-off Impact/Dust Cover for storage, and an easy to disassemble design with a flared floor plate for positive magazine extraction from pouches. The PMAG 30 utilizes a resilient stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance and a anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability.

This current revision has been updated with a new body ribbing design which allows for better compatibility with aftermarket mag couplers, a new follower which provides even smoother loading with military stripper clips, and the Impact/Dust Cover can now be snapped onto the floor plate when not in use to prevent possible loss.

Made in U.S.A.

Edited by Hydrant
  • Upvote 1

Pro arms has plenty of mags/ammo/guns but they are almost double the msrp on all of it. Pmags were $39.99 for 20 or 30 rounders. They had a colt carbine with a a2 style handle and sights for $2100. A few other AR-15's but all were almost $1000 to high.

Remember these places when the scare is over and the prices go back to normal. Lets boycott these price gougers and put them out of business like we did to the gas station owners that were charging $5/gal. On 9/11.