2013 Assault Weapons Ban Summary

Scruit

If they are excluded then they should be able to be sold or transferred. There is no telling if/until the bill is passed. I don't see it passing as written.

I'm sure it won't pass as written - but I refuse to believe it will be worse than Diane Buttstain is asking for. The car dealer wants 20k for the car, you offer 18k, you eventually pay somewhere between 18k and 20k or the deal falls through - but you don't wind up paying 25k. Unless you are a shit negotiator. :D

I'm sure it won't pass as written - but I refuse to believe it will be worse than Diane Buttstain is asking for. The car dealer wants 20k for the car, you offer 18k, you eventually pay somewhere between 18k and 20k or the deal falls through - but you don't wind up paying 25k. Unless you are a shit negotiator. :D

Exactly. Although its more offering wholesale vs dealer retail price.

Actually your analogy would be more correct if the dealer wanted 20K and you didn't want to buy a god damn car

• Upvote 4

To confirm, here's an official government source (PDF):

http://benishek.house.gov/sites/benishek.house.gov/files/documents/Benishek_LettertoPresidentObama_SecondAmendment_FINAL2.pdf

77 of 535 Congressmen/women had the guts to do that.

Good to see Bob Gibbs on there. Its a shame that 458 don't give a damn about the Constitution

I wrote Gibbs and told him thank you for standing up and doing what those that elected him have asked for.