Rural Caucus chair: State should ban, confiscate semi-automatic guns

Casper

Since when is it illegal to shoot a cop in the face for attempting to enter my domicile and confiscate my belongings without a warrant?

I guess you never seen any episode of cops.

try it and see if you don't end up in prison or on death row.

I can't believe some of you "law abiding" citizens are promoting shooting up cops in the face and having stand off's with them.

interesting...all you really wanted a gun for was protection...or so you say.... I guess you're really no different than the guy who shoots up a movie theater or elem school :eatdrink:

I can't believe some of you "law abiding" citizens are promoting shooting up cops in the face and having stand off's with them.

interesting...all you really wanted a gun for was protection...or so you say.... I guess you're really no different than the guy who shoots up a movie theater or elem school :eatdrink:

you could've just said you needed a hug

:lol: