March 16th 2013 meet

snot

March 16th 2013 meet: how many you bringing?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. March 16th 2013 meet: how many you bringing?

• 4+

I vote for some good clean fun some karaoke should do the trick.......tell hellmutt he,s on deck..lol

Never gonna happen, I'm a guitarist not a singer......I'd get boo'd off the mic in 10 seconds flat:D

Well, I am not going to make it this year. Taking the track bike to Louisville for service and meeting friends for the day.

I was looking forward to putting some more faces with the names.

It's just the beginning of the season, surely there'll be some Rt350 and 555 rides to join later

So I'm not likely to make this anymore at this point...have too much going on at work.

That sucks, was hoping to shoot shit again. Have to make the Hocking ride this May then ;)

I am kind of up in there air right now. The rest of my weekend plans fell through so I dont have a place to stay around there anymore. Also I am pretty sure my bike is getting fixed up on Sat. So my Sat night might depend on how that works out.

Good ill get him a shot of 151 or 3 for his bday:)

Whoa now, lets go easy and pace my consumption. I'm probably the heaviest lightweight you'll ever meet when it comes to alcohol :D

I'm game for beers, but mixing it up with shots will surely end in a foam fountain impersonation :lol:

Whoa now, lets go easy and pace my consumption. I'm probably the heaviest lightweight you'll ever meet when it comes to alcohol :D

I'm game for beers, but mixing it up with shots will surely end in a foam fountain impersonation :lol:

Man i forgot to say mix it with some crown and 5hr energy. My buddy called it kick in the ass:) and it works after one for me haha

Man i forgot to say mix it with some crown and 5hr energy. My buddy called it kick in the ass:) and it works after one for me haha

Mojoe fed me some GooseBulls ( GreyGoose and Redbull ) at MidO last year, pretty damn tasty I must admit. I think GreyGoose and Green Monster sounds delicious, but it would be very sweet.....so probably more of a dessert dick kicker

Ah hell it isn't a party till you puke on the back of your own head.