WTB 2 AR-15's Package Deal.

The Punisher

Looking for a few more finally. I know some of you have plenty of extras. Hoping someone is willing to part a few and sell to me! Would love to have optics, Ammo, and Magazines included.

Tired of dealing with all the price mark ups on Armslist/Gunlistings.

Prince Range: $3,000

Looking For: Daniel Defense V4/V5 LW, Knights Armament, Noveske, Smith & Wesson, Colt. Spikes Tactical, Sig 516.

I'm praying to the Gun Gods!!!

Tony

I got a dpms .308 for $3000?

Sorry had to LOL!

HAHA basically that's what I'm seeing, and the Sig M400 from walmart for $2000. I don't mind paying for what I get, just can't justify spending double or triple. I'm hoping the market calms down and get's flooded with cheap Rifles.

I was lucky to pick up that SKS and put the tapco stock on it. There's nothing out there right now. If the AWB gets defeated then expect a flood of cheap semi-autos. If it passes, then sorry about your luck. You'll have to wait for the factories to start building AR-16s with fixed<10rd magazines and no pistol grip.

I know of a dealer in Columbus that may be selling AR15's for around $999 towards the end of the month. Still waiting on a little more info, but was told that it would be a semi basic platform with the following:

16" Chrome lined barrel

1:9, maybe 1:7

Forged Lower w/ In-House Manf. Lower Parts Kit

Quad Rail with Flat/Rail Rear

6 Position stock

Lifetime Warranty

i just sold a new ddm4v1.

too bad you didn't post this up 2 days ago.

try the rifle builder at daniel defense.com at midnight.

I tried last night. There sight slowed down and froze up with so many people trying. Honestly it kind of makes me sick to the stomach that people use something sad like the school shootings to take advantage of others.

I mean I'm seeing double/triple prices on rifles. :nono:

And just to think I sold two built AR-15's and one AR-10 with high end optics and light for cheap before all this went down.

I have an MP15 I'll let go for 1500, as new less than 10rnds fired.

I will keep that in mind, I have a few offers I'm considering from OFCC (Ohioans For Concealed Carry) Couple guys messaged me with fair prices on their rifles.

Thank you.

Found what I needed this morning.

Another smooth and easy transaction with Kyle's Gunshop. I would like to thank everyone there. Awesome and friendly employees. Can't wait to do more business with Kyle's Gunshop soon!

More specific? I still would like to pick up another AR jsut for SandG and to start playing with. Thanks.

Found what I needed this morning.

Another smooth and easy transaction with Kyle's Gunshop. I would like to thank everyone there. Awesome and friendly employees. Can't wait to do more business with Kyle's Gunshop soon!

He had them in stock? What was the price? Did he have anything else interesting? Hell, I drove by there a couple hours ago and thought about stopping after lunch, but got a call in Beavercreek and had to go. I figured after the gun show this weekend he'd be wiped out.

He had them in stock? What was the price? Did he have anything else interesting? Hell, I drove by there a couple hours ago and thought about stopping after lunch, but got a call in Beavercreek and had to go. I figured after the gun show this weekend he'd be wiped out.

Nothing really in stock. I just keep up to date on when he might get a few here and there. Price was $2100. ;) He had a nice DD M4V7 for sale last week when I was in there picking up a rifle.

I tried last night. There sight slowed down and froze up with so many people trying. Honestly it kind of makes me sick to the stomach that people use something sad like the school shootings to take advantage of others.

I mean I'm seeing double/triple prices on rifles. :nono:

And just to think I sold two built AR-15's and one AR-10 with high end optics and light for cheap before all this went down.

I don't see it as people taking advantage of others. It's simple supply and demand and the demand is huge right now, supply, not so much.

You know what Gumps momma always said, Stupid is as stupid does.

I don't see it as people taking advantage of others. It's simple supply and demand and the demand is huge right now, supply, not so much.

You know what Gumps momma always said, Stupid is as stupid does.

Eh. I hate when people say "it's simple supply and demand". Shops are still getting them in. It all comes down to who's patient enough to wait on them.

All I see are the idiots running out like chickens with their heads cut off buying up all the firearms/ammo/magazines. And a course everyone is going to drive up the price when you see that.

Honestly the smart ones are sitting back like me and laughing. I'm not paying 2k for a 800 rifle. If someone else want's to more power to them.

If people would chill out and quit over paying, we wouldn't be seeing these high prices. People can only sell something for what someone is willing to pay.

:cool:

Eh. I hate when people say "it's simple supply and demand". Shops are still getting them in. It all comes down to who's patient enough to wait on them.

All I see are the idiots running out like chickens with their heads cut off buying up all the firearms/ammo/magazines. And a course everyone is going to drive up the price when you see that.

Honestly the smart ones are sitting back like me and laughing. I'm not paying 2k for a 800 rifle. If someone else want's to more power to them.

If people would chill out and quit over paying, we wouldn't be seeing these high prices. People can only sell something for what someone is willing to pay.

:cool:

That is the very definition of supply and demand. High demand, low supply = higher prices as the unprepared desperate folks fight it out. Give it time and we'll have lower demand and higher supply and we can waltz in and buy up all the cheap ammo and rifles we want...

Another thought... If the AWB passes and NFA registration for grandfathered weapons is included, then it may wind up having been better to await post-ban rifles that will undoubtedly be made to comply with the new law. Post-ban rifles will not be NFA registerable, and it will only take a couple tweaks to make a rifle compliant. Those who paid $2k for an $800 rifle will just wind up paying a $200 stamp for the privilege of being registered by the government, whereas the rest of us who either had cheap pre-ban rifles or wait for post-ban rifles will just have to purchase or convert to postban compliance and be done with it.

Example: Someone needs to take an 80% lower, complete is as an AR16 with a modified hold-open latch that forces the bolt to stay open after each shot, requiring manual intervention to load the next round = NOT semi-auto = compliant. Donor parts from your cheap (I paid $590!) pre-ban rifle plus 80% lower modified to post-ban compliance = no registration, and a rifle that is just as effective.

Edited by Scruit

That is the very definition of supply and demand. High demand, low supply = higher prices as the unprepared desperate folks fight it out. Give it time and we'll have lower demand and higher supply and we can waltz in and buy up all the cheap ammo and rifles we want...

Another thought... If the AWB passes and NFA registration for grandfathered weapons is included, then it may wind up having been better to await post-ban rifles that will undoubtedly be made to comply with the new law. Post-ban rifles will not be NFA registerable, and it will only take a couple tweaks to make a rifle compliant.

I completely agree, and while we are on the subject. I just saw this listed and all I can say is wow.

http://www.armslist.com/posts/813895/cincinnati-ohio-rifles-for-sale--s-w-m-p-15-22--13-mags--bushnell-tactical-scope--magpul-everything--name--it--it-s-got-it