That's a dude

Scruit

calling it as I see it

what if you were a burn victim and people are posting pictures online making fun of you?

No

Sorry you are so offended. Maybe need to grow a thicker skin? All the best anyway. I'm not going to engage in a pissing match.

So' date=' what if it is a man? Have you never seen a cross-dresser before? I can't believe that. I live in a town of 11,000 people and I have.[/quote']

I've seen a couple cross-dressers in the past, but it's not something you see where I live. We had a guy at one place I worked down in Columbus who was going through his reassignment surgery and I recall the trouble he had using a bathroom because the men complained he was a woman and the women complained he was a man. Don't know how they resolved that, but he's still there. I think HR just told the complainers to use a different bathroom if they felt uncomfortable.

Most cross dressers, you can tell they are cross dressers. We have a few patients that are and the "girls" will flip on you call them he or him.

So just ask him "how are you doing today sir....i mean ma'am?" and see what kind of a look you get.

And people wonder why there is so much bullying going on in schools

and we have a winner!!!! Seriously, who give a flying fuck if it was a guy or a woman? To each their own. Scruit, you have a serious issue with this paparazzi/ National Enquirer must video or snap a picture of everything mentality. The funny thing is she was probably saying "look at this dumbass trying to be sly to take my picture".

• Upvote 1

not a dude, just a manly woman. Apparently the British are closed off from Easter European types

You ever seen British women? *shudder* You Yanks know how to make 'em.

(If I should die by being beaten up by angry British women, then I bequeath my spaghetti to MT, my linux servers to Casper and my gun collection to Magz.)

I went to Thurman's on saturday. Dude was out on a date with a straight up dude dressed up like a woman. Idk if he knew or not, but no way he wouldn't of. Big hands, adams apple, square jaw, my gf noticed it and pointed it out to me lol

I dont care which way folks swing, they're still human and live life like we all do......unless one touches me......I'll break a damn jaw if one of those touches me :D

Seriously, I'm more interested in resolve of an answer to the question than I am as to which gender the afformentioned bender actually is......so which is it? Peegina or Vageenis? Did you grope for rope, or troll for hole?

• Upvote 1