Mason ohio

Vulcan_Rider

If you like urban sprawl, and all the latest and greatest trendy stores, it's great. I've got no use for it. It's the epicenter of traffic hell, and kings island has nothing to do with it. It just sucks. Find out exactly where you would be working and the best back way in and out. Look for apartments in that direction.

My office is in Mason, but thankfully I only have to go there about once every other week, and can usually time it so it's not during either peak traffic time.

May I suggest living at the Great Wolf Lodge. It's about $150 a night, so what... $4500 a month? They have an indoor pool, several restaurants, MagiQuest if you get bored, an arcade, daily maid service. It's close to the freeway and there's plenty of parking. And there's plenty of MILFs in bikinis to look at, if you're into that sort of thing.

I live in Lebanon, one town North of Mason. Much less congestion than Mason and cheaper, but 10-15 min drive depending on where in Mason you are going.

Mason is a 'nicer' suburb and has plenty of places to eat and shop. Big nice Regal movie theater. Some bars with varying price ranges.

Kings Island isn't a problem at all unless you happen to work right next to it. Traffic flow is pretty well managed in and out of that place.

I do agree about Great Wolf Lodge, but $150 might be a little low for that place.

Mason cops can be strict with speeding. Overall a nice place to live. If you have kids or plan to, the schools are super nice and are highly rated. Plenty of jobs in that area.

Biggie

Traffic is worst around the Fields-Ertel area (exit 19 from 71) and on Mason-Montgomery Rd., but generally, it isn't too hateful. You get to know the back ways in and out, and you'll get around just fine. Where are you looking to move?

I drive down an back up mason Montgomery everyday for work. It's not that bad but the worst part is at fields ertle (71) and at Tylersville rd. I live in Monroe an it is 15 miles one way to my job (located off union Cemetery) The drive in the morning takes about 20-25min, drive home takes 25-30min. 5:45-6:20 are my morning driving hours an 3-3:30 in the afternoon. I have family that lives in Mason an they enjoy it, they also live in Deerfield township so as to avoid mason city taxes.

Ahh Cintas, it's right off Tylersville rd so you won't have to deal with mason Montgomery an Tylersville isn't that bad. I've been to the HQ a few times for my job, hell I'm in Tulsa to do a test at a Cintas plant.

Matt,

I equate Mason to Strongsville but a tad bigger and busier. One of my best friends lived there for 2 years and had no complaints and I also know probably 15-20 people that grew up in Mason.