Big Maples Farm

M_Quick

Wondering if anyone has every rode here before. Says 68 miles of trails, but when I called the guy said about 300 acres, including a 68 acre field he opens up when its frozen or snow cover'd. Web site shows they let in jeeps & trucks, anything goes basically! Just wanting to know if worth the drive and the $15.00

http://www.riderplanet-usa.com/atv/trails/info/ohio_14563/ride_b328.htm

Did look at the original link but didn't see it the first time cuz the web site sucks.

It's in a remote, snobby and rarely seen corner of Ohio only served by long boring 2 lane. I had to do some work in Miami once. F that town. Full of assholes and hard to get to.

I rode there back in the summer. Its real close to hueston woods. I think it's a nice place to ride and take your kids. It's not really that hilly which is good for the kids but there are some. I'm not real sure of the acreage but it is probably close to the 300 if I had to guess. It's definetly not the trails your used to m quick (wayne national forest) but it's a nice time for sure.

It's in a remote, snobby and rarely seen corner of Ohio only served by long boring 2 lane.
I think it's a nice place to ride and take your kids. It's definetly not the trails your used to m quick (wayne national forest) but it's a nice time for sure.

Yes shit IDK sounded good, but IDT I'd like the 2 hour drive to ride around the same circle a few times, per hour and then drive home 2 hours. Probably even longer ride for you Max, I just wish Wayne would open soon, 3 months and a week away! I guess I will just plan a trip to W. V. between now and then.

I guess I will just plan a trip to W. V. between now and then.

Post up when you plan it.....I've been needing to get over there for years! And now that I have a RZR, well, I just need to.

Did look at the original link but didn't see it the first time cuz the web site sucks.

It's in a remote, snobby and rarely seen corner of Ohio only served by long boring 2 lane. I had to do some work in Miami once. F that town. Full of assholes and hard to get to.

Disagree with long boring 2 lane. Some great riding in this neck of the woods. Oxford is full of snobby rich kids but don't diss us local folk :D

Disagree with long boring 2 lane. Some great riding in this neck of the woods. Oxford is full of snobby rich kids but don't diss us local folk :D

Not a dis, bro. When I had to work there, I had to go 71 to 73. BORING drive.

Never rode there, so Im sure you are right, but a long way to go to ride 300 acres.

Yes shit IDK sounded good, but IDT I'd like the 2 hour drive to ride around the same circle a few times, per hour and then drive home 2 hours. Probably even longer ride for you Max, I just wish Wayne would open soon, 3 months and a week away! I guess I will just plan a trip to W. V. between now and then.

I wish Wayne was open already too!

We used to haul our Polaris's to Haspen Acres, just south of Connersville Indiana, little town called Lural... 700 acres logging facility with lots and lots of trails, two motorcross tracks even has 1/8 mile dirt drag strip .

Now haspin acres would be worth the drive if you have never been there before!

Post up when you plan it.....I've been needing to get over there for years! And now that I have a RZR, well, I just need to.

When I go there I just visit family and ride around there house. I don't do the H&M stuff there. If you still wanna go down sometime it's cool. I usually go on 3 day weekends. But next one is Easter and also the wife's B-day so idk?

Now haspin acres would be worth the drive if you have never been there before!

Yea that look real nice from what I've seen, but still a long drive for me. Is that park open year round?

Yea that look real nice from what I've seen, but still a long drive for me. Is that park open year round?

Yes it is open 365 days a year 24 hrs a day. It cost 15 bucks to get in but you can camp if you like. The only thing I don't like about it is it can get real busy and crazy so you have to watch out for other riders.

rider planet you linked to.

Well that's kinda nice them using your video, but you think they'd get there own. All I see on that main page for Big Maples Farm, is like a 13 sec video. And a link to submit photos, so I wonder if someone else submitted your video?