Used Mossy price check

Tonik

Selling my antique mossy to a co-worker. 35 year old 500 AT. Lot of use, I hunted my ass off with it for years and shot a fair amount of trap with it. Fully functional, there is wear on it of course, no damage.

I am thinking it is worth 100 - 125.

12 gauge? Condition is the key, but indicated it is functional.

Lot of normal wear. No damage, still shoots like a champ. I will revive this thread if the deal falls through. But I don't think it will. Whatever price I toss out there he will pay. He trusts me, and I won't screw him. We are close buds. In fact I am far more likely to screw myself than him.

• 2 weeks later...

Bump.

He is not buying it. My damn kid brought along his modern pistol grip 'assault' style shotgun. He wants one of those now. So buy this before I take it over to my kids house and beat him with it.

So OR, his loss is your gain. Here are the details.

Mossburg 500 AT. 37 years old as close as I can recall. I shot it a lot while young hunting. The gun comes with some amusing stories if you want to hear them when you buy it. Shot it off and on as an adult. It was fired two weekends ago, it still shoots fine. I tore it all the way down and cleaned it. Like I always have.

As I said in the OP, it has had a lot of rounds through it. It is showing a lot wear as the blueing has worn off on many of the moving parts. But no FTE's or FTF's or anything like that. Ever. It has a 28 inch barrel with a modified choke.

Crap, forgot the pics.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jimkennedy/sets/72157632557032446/show/

I will give you the same price I gave him. 125 bucks. Includes about a half a box of 00 buck and the cleaning rod, brush and a swabber. Can't find the patch holder, you can get your own at K-Mart you cheap bastards. And I will toss in the case that is also probably older than most of you. It has stains on it that we won't talk about.

I will ask to see state of Ohio issued ID and I will ask you if you are under a federal firearm disability. No straw sales or any shenanigans. You can cover your address with your thumb although I would be a fool to rob someone that just bought a shotgun from me.

Cleveland area, if you are serious and want to shoot it that is fine.

Edited by Tonik