Any decent place to buy ammo locally?

CephasGT

Yep OE still has about anything but more limited than what it used to be (obviously). I bought wal mart in troy out of 50rd boxes of 9mm federal hi shok at $16 per box :) they still had a few things in stock. And the huber wal mart had boxes of cheap wwb when i was there a few days ago.

OVO had a case of FMJ 9mm for 260 I believe might have been less.

I always check sportsmansguide first. I got a membership for their site for free the first year and it's saved me some money as well.

http://referafriend.sportsmansguide.com/a/clk/3w7gnB

Edited by Radio Flyer

Dicks in Lancaster had all of the above, 3 kinds of 223 actually, from 11.99 to 28.99. I am going to Vance's tomorrow after work to check out their supply and probably pick up a Derringer or something real small for CC when I run with the wife. The dog incident and all the breakins lately have me on edge.

Todd, I talked to you previously about 12 gauges too, can you let me know what you're looking at for an 870 Remmy, standard home defense. I know Dicks and Wally had them for 339-30 rebate, but the rebate was over 12/31. Just curious as I think that would be better HD than the AR for the wife to operate if needed.

Thanks MT.

Walmart is the best place around here but to find it on shelves at Walmart is another story. I was at vandailia armory Tuesday and they had plenty of good priced ammo in stock. They had some rifle loads as well, they were supposed to get more of everything in by this weekend. But still a good selection and decent price. I haven't been up to OE in a while but last time I checked they were having a hard time keeping ammo on the shelves.