Left Handed accessories - hard to find :(

SWing'R

Anyone have any links to places that may specialize in left handed accessories?

Starting to look online for holsters and finding left hand draw hard to find.

Yeah I've found a few here and there but the pickings are pretty sparse for LH :(

Amazon.com search for left hand ruger lcr holster

82 results

I like Fobus paddles and plain simple in pocket holsters.

You can also use a right handed "in pants" clipped on the left "outside pants".

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dsporting&field-keywords=left+hand+ruger+lcr+holster&rh=n%3A3375251%2Ck%3Aleft+hand+ruger+lcr+holster

Buds online. Has a whole left handed section. Once you know where to look its not that hard. I've been able to find left handed everything

Hey thanks for the tip on Buds, I was ordered three different holsters, one LH in the pants holster,

one RH in the pants holster which I believe will work in the small of my back with a LH draw and one pocket holster.

All three only cost me $36.95 with shipping :)

Go get a simple DeSantis IWB. They're all left/right interchangable. I keep buying holsters, but I keep wearing the cheap DeSantis.

Well I'll see how the ones work out that I just ordered, hard to beat the price on them. Each under $10.

Is my logic correct though? A RH in the waistband positioned at the small of the back would allow a LH

reach behind draw right?

Edited by SWing'R

Well I'll see how the ones work out that I just ordered' date=' hard to beat the price on them. Each under $10.

Is my logic correct though? A RH in the waistband positioned at the small of the back would allow a LH

reach behind draw right?[/quote']

More often than not, a rh holster will have just enough of a fwd cant that would make drawing left hand difficult. Also you would have to swing the handgun across your body when drawing.

More often than not, a rh holster will have just enough of a fwd cant that would make drawing left hand difficult. Also you would have to swing the handgun across your body when drawing.

Maybe im not describing it right, you know how a gun would sit if you tucked

it in the back of your pants. Say you were a LH draw like me, if tucking in the

back of my pants the grip is going to be facing my left side. If placed in a RH

"in the waistband" holster and positioned in the mid of your back instead of on

the right side it would be or should be easy to reach back and draw it with my left hand.

Yes? Maybe?

I think I understand what you are saying, but maybe not:). I always like to have my gun facing (slide/sights) the same direction of my draw. (I'm a southpaw too) My opinion is the less movements you have to make when drawing the better you are going to be, as it gets you in the fight quicker. It is never a good thing to have your muzzle pointed at yourself during the draw (or ever:D).

But finding a holster that works for you,that allows you to carry it comfortably and all the time, is the main goal. Good Luck on your search. fwiw- I have always had to order my holsters(or make them) as stores never seem to carry a nice decent selection of leather for us fortunate ones.

It is never a good thing to have your muzzle pointed at yourself during the draw (or ever:D).

In the scenario I'm describing the gun would never be pointed at your body,

it would be pointed down during the draw and then slid around to the left side of the body

and brought up and forward. Anyway, we'll see how the three work out I ordered, if they don't,

then at least I'll have a better idea of what I need.