Well that's just a shame. I liked their food.

Casper

BWW is just horrific for wings, and I don't go there anymore anyways. Roosters is much better but also is a gunfree zone, Cluckers in Westerville has incredible wings AND are gun friendly. But like Swingset already said "concealed is concealed".

Oh wow. So its hard to eat without a firearm on your person...? I believe that even with a CCP, you are't allowed to carry in an establishment that serves alcohol. Im sure Scruit will chime in & let us know.

"Buffalo Wild Wings gon tak er gunz!!!!"

Edited by LJWalter

Oh wow. So its hard to eat without a firearm on your person...? I believe that even with a CCP, you are't allowed to carry in an establishment that serves alcohol. Im sure Scruit will chime in & let us know.

"Buffalo Wild Wings gon tak er gunz!!!!"

you can now as long as you're not consuming alcohol yourself. Believe that was changed in 2012

And its not about not being able to eat without carrying, its about companies limiting rights. If the state allows and trust you to legally carry, why shouldn't a place of business?

IMO,

For wings in Dayton area:

QSL > Buffalo Wings & Rings > Wing Zone > BW3 > Getting Punched in the Gut > Frickers

I generally agree with this. A little while back I posted a Living Social deal for BW&R in Centerville, and bought a few. I hadn't been there before (though I had been to the Lebanon location a couple of years ago and thought it was mediocre) but took a chance, and now its our go-to wing place. Used to go to BW3 in Lebanon, but they went to bigger wings that are always really wet inside and don't seem fully cooked.

BW&R wings and chunks have alllll been good, and the chunks are huge. Wings are kind of crispy, and the sauces are good.

No complaints at all.

FWIW, Krogers sells what seems to be the BW3 sauces under their own name (Kroger brand) in their stores. Hot, Medium, and Spicy Garlic are identical to BW3. A huge bag of chicken chunks from Sams Club, bottle of sauce, and I'm set for awhile.

I don't eat Frickers anymore. They're grease quotient is a little high for me, and upsets my tummy something fierce. I love hot, but not greasy.

Haven't QS&L in awhile.

Like any wing joint, take advantage of their discount days (usualy Tues/ Wed/ or Thurs).

Never liked the wings at that place anyways. I sometimes go to to have a few beers and watch football games. I don't ever carry when I go into resturants though. But I probably won't go to BWW anymore due to their anti-gun policies. I wonder if Ohio has any laws against sueing the establishment if you were to get robbed because of their "keep out / criminals welcome" signs.