WTB: 9mm Glock Mags

Hoblick

Like 75 for High Caps

35 for 10rnd

125 for 31rnd

I'm not willing to pay that but if you need new factory Glock mags that's what you're going to pay. Probably higher before this is all over.

holy shit! I've got 6 Glock mags too that I've been hoarding and didn't even think of getting rid of

I was at OE last week they had a 15rd mag for $55..... your almost better off trying to to find a gen4 glock and getting the 3 mags and selling gun with only one mag.

9mm & .40 glock models are hard to find. Only place i called that had a 26 in stock was Gun Envy.. And they had one.

Asked for G19 just to see if anyone had that in, and nope

9mm & .40 glock models are hard to find. Only place i called that had a 26 in stock was Gun Envy.. And they had one.

Asked for G19 just to see if anyone had that in, and nope

I've ran across a couple of glock 23's in gen 4 I was lucky to find my 17 a couple of weeks ago and none the less not get raped when buying it.

They are junk, you wasted your money. I along with several other members her threw away several each. Probably 30 in the trash between all of us

OK. Order cancelled because I trust your judgement. Let me know when you pick up the mags from gixxerbill. ;)

I ordered some glock mags from glockstore about a week and a half ago. They did not list backorder status at the time but they do now. At the time they said expect a status in 3-5 days, heard nothing since then.

This happened to me with pmags from RRA. Ordered 2 weeks ago, no word.

We had the ones from KCI or whatever.

They only dropped free every third or fourth time

They failed to feed the last 3 or 4 rounds most every time

They failed to feed anything other than the first 2 or 3 rounds if left loaded

They failed to feed everytime you tried rapid fire

A few had to be forced into the mag well

Several need a razor knife and sandpaper adjustments to begin to use at all

Your mileage may vary but between 6 of us I'd say 30 mags found a new home in the dumpster