WTB: 9mm Glock Mags

Hoblick

Barely on topic, but I have given up looking for extra magazines for a 9mmWalther PPQ. I have seen prices for 15 rounds range 60 - 75 and the " I really really " want 17 rounds over $75, when they show up on Armslist and gun broker. Non-factory magazines are out of stock at every major, and a few not so well know on-line stores. I am sad and weepy that I did not buy any of those Glock magazines from the BallisticReload site a few months back.

Barely on topic, but I have given up looking for extra magazines for a 9mmWalther PPQ. I have seen prices for 15 rounds range 60 - 75 and the " I really really " want 17 rounds over $75, when they show up on Armslist and gun broker. Non-factory magazines are out of stock at every major, and a few not so well know on-line stores. I am sad and weepy that I did not buy any of those Glock magazines from the BallisticReload site a few months back.

That is crazy. I just bought 4 - 19 round magazines for my 9mm XDm last night for $28/each. Thread jack over.

• 1 month later...
Because springfield>glock end thread LOL!

A few facts for you.

At our gun store, no one has ever traded in a Glock or MP for an XD or XDM. Numerous people have traded their XD and XDM for a Glock or MP. No one has ever brought back a Glock or MP because they didn't like it. 2 XD's have been returned and an XDM is coming back this week.

People that depend on their pistol with their life, Police, Military, Private Security, Criminals, HipHop Artists, NBA players ect 87% choose Glock or MP.

Tupac, Biggie, Kennedy, Lincoln, they all carried XD. Look where they're at

• Upvote 4