Cheaper Than Dirt has AR magazines in stock!!

Casper

The data files have been out for a while, but it has been refined quite a bit.

Worth downloading the CAD and CNC files before they vanish. Again.

edit: haha, just thought. Wait till we start printing our own ammunition. Then I'm impressed.

Oh yeah, and I started looking for magazine springs in bulk / cheap months ago. There aren't hardly any around. All sold out.

Edited by ReconRat

Wow, people are nuts and shame on CTD for being price gouging bastards. I have 2 magpul pmags still new in the packaging...I guess I could be an ass sell them for 4x or more what I paid. Not worth it. :/

Yea, they suck for raising prices, but you can't really blame them. They are one of the only places still selling high-cap mags. If you don't like the price, don't buy from them. I'm sure someone will buy those for that crazy price, which effectively makes it market price....

I've got extra PMags, and I doubt I'd ever sell the extras. If I did I'd put a high sticker on them too. But I'm a dirty filthy capitalist, as long as I'm not selling to friends.

• Upvote 1

Yea, they suck for raising prices, but you can't really blame them. They are one of the only places still selling high-cap mags. If you don't like the price, don't buy from them. I'm sure someone will buy those for that crazy price, which effectively makes it market price....

I guess it might be less offensive had I not just bought a stack of standard 30rd mags (new) last weekend for $9.95 ea from another place...