Anyone else having trouble with PNC online banking?

cOoTeR

My paycheck normally shows up in my accounts Saturday mornings on payday weekends. It hasn't shown up yet. At first I thought that pay was being delayed by MLK day. But my coworkers all said their pay had been deposited. I also deposit money into my wifes account from each check. I told her to keep an eye on her account because my check hasn't deposited yet. She informed me that the money has been deposited into her account. Yet PNC hasn't shown the bulk of my check being deposited in there yet. I've been trying to sign on periodically and check on it. Now they say their server is down and have a warning about a possible cyber attack. Anyone else having issues?

I can log in now but my balance still hasn't been updated to show my paycheck that should be deposited by now. I'm hoping its just a delay in showing the updated balance. Otherwise I'm missing a couple thousand dollars. Looks like I'm going to be making some phone calls today.

I called customer service they said all was up to date on their end I need to contact my payroll office. Well its a holiday so they are closed. I'm hoping it shows up tomorrow and is just a delay from the holiday.