Extreme road rage

nautical1

I understand being annoyed when driving but this guy in Australia is just insane. Not sure what I'd do in this situation, especially when you have nothing to defend yourself with due to the gun laws in Australia and have to just keep trying to get away hoping you don't break down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63dw7Nji7jA

If you're unarmed, you still have a 5,000lb battering ram at your disposal. Stop (when there's ample room to maneuver on all sides). If aggressor pulls in front of you, back up slightly. If he pulls behind you, move up slightly. Put car in opposite gear and be ready.

When the aggressor exits his vehicle to do his alpha male routine, let him close the distance between his car and yours (about halfway), then run him down. Badasses often forget tactical advantage when their chests are puffed out.

Go to car-wash and spray badass off your bumper.

This post for comedic/entertainment purposes only.

How convenient, there's no video leading up to this. I'm bettin the video taker isn't as innocent as he's making himself out to be.

Yep. I wanted to listen to the vid and read the comments before saying just this. I'm betting this guy isn't so 'innocent' in all this.

I'm lucky this 'road rage' attention we hear about now wasn't going on when I was younger or there might be several utube's on some of my reactions on the road. LOL. Not saying I proud of my actions, but you can't dispute history.

At one point during the call to '000' his response to how it started: He was behind me, I put on my brakes and he had to lock up.

Did this guy overreact? Definitely! But what did Mr Victim do that prompted any kind of reaction? My guess is he will never say...

At one point during the call to '000' his response to how it started: He was behind me, I put on my brakes and he had to lock up.

Did this guy overreact? Definitely! But what did Mr Victim do that prompted any kind of reaction? My guess is he will never say...

You have to learn to just blow somethings off. With CCW gaining so much

popularity it's easy to get yourself killed overreacting.

• Upvote 1