What's wrong with this picture?

chevysoldier

I read the other day in the retarded media that pistol grips allow a gun to be fired from the hip.

The more you know.

And they make it an "assault weapon" (according to NY) :nono:

Classified ads (craigslist, ebay, etc) are a great source of proof that people are stupid.

Craig

"...allows the weapon to be used as a spear."

I don't think my drill Sargent would have been very happy with me if I had fixed bayonet, stood up and launched my rifle like a spear.

That'd be awesome. I'm going to try to attach my pocket knife to my sling mount on my duty M4 and see what my supervisor thinks.

Hmmm, bayonet on the end of a sling, it has promise. Could you imagine swinging a blade around your head while firing wildly into the air?! Now THAT is intimidation.
I'm going to suggest this to my firearms instructor.
I read the other day in the retarded media that pistol grips allow a gun to be fired from the hip.

The more you know.

Everyone knows its better to shoot from the hip. Just line your boner up parallel to the barrel and you'll be dead on accurate. DUH!

"...allows the weapon to be used as a spear."

I don't think my drill Sargent would have been very happy with me if I had fixed bayonet, stood up and launched my rifle like a spear.

Now the add is full of fail, however if a bayonet was able to be fixed, then the weapon CAN be used like a spear.

Spears can be divided into two broad categories: those designed for thrusting in melee combat and those designed for throwing (usually referred to as javelins).

Not all spears are thrown.

Craig

Now the add is full of fail, however if a bayonet was able to be fixed, then the weapon CAN be used like a spear.

Not all spears are thrown.

Craig

I know this. You were supposed to be laughing at the image of throwing a rifle.

It's kinda funny because that's where the stacking swivel is on most of my rifles. I wonder how nervous the sheeple will be when they realize the old school bolt action rifles from WWI and WWII had bigger bayonets than those evil assault rifles do these days. Mine do qualify as auxiliary spears. :D I'm sure when the ammo ran out, they may have even been thrown at the enemy like a javelin. :wtf:

IMG_2544.jpg

Oh, and before anybody asks. Stacking swivels in use.

stacking2.jpg

Good grief, I remember doing that with M16s. Do troops still do that? Can they even do that with a newer model rifle?

(And if the rifles fell over we were in serious deep shit.)