gunadapters.com auto insurance canceled by Geico because of firearms business?

Casper

insurance companies fuck people over daily. I bet that guy was even an outspoken advocate against the obama care.

now that he's a victim the tables have turned i guess. they probably found out he's using it for business. even if you deliver pizza you have to get a different policy on your vehicle. reading is a lacking american skill and he's paying for it.

insurance companies fuck people over daily. I bet that guy was even an outspoken advocate against the obama care.

now that he's a victim the tables have turned i guess. they probably found out he's using it for business. even if you deliver pizza you have to get a different policy on your vehicle. reading is a lacking american skill and he's paying for it.

You're right, reading comprehension is lacking in America. First, the letter is from "GEICO COMMERCIAL INSURANCE", meaning it was a commercial (or business as you put) policy. Second, it specifically says, "because it is used in conjunction with a company that deals in the weapons industry".
  • Upvote 1

You're right, reading comprehension is lacking in America. First, the letter is from "GEICO COMMERCIAL INSURANCE", meaning it was a commercial (or business as you put) policy. Second, it specifically says "because it is used in conjunction with a company that deals in the weapons industry".

they probably have a policy for that and he didn't read the one he's got and it probably has something in there about it.

I'd like to see his political stance on things about health insurance etc. like i said I'm willing to bet he was all against any kind of healt insurance reform before. now he's seeing the light in the tunnel of what people are saying about the health insurance industry and how they fuck you over just like geico is doing him.

except they wait till you're half dead laying int he hospital bed to tell you you're not covered.

Edited by serpentracer

they probably have a policy for that and he didn't read the one he's got and it probably has something in there about it.

I'd like to see his political stance on things about health insurance etc. like i said I'm willing to bet he was all against any kind of healt insurance reform before. now he's seeing the light in the tunnel of what people are saying about the health insurance industry and how they fuck you over just like geico is doing him.

except they wait till you're half dead laying int he hospital bed to tell you you're not covered.

I must have missed the part where he's screaming about the need for the government to step in and mandate coverage.

looking at it from a business perspective, "gun owner" is not a protected class (gender, race, age). they can refuse business to whoever they want for whatever reason they want since they're a corporation not a gov/publicly owned entity. that doesn't mean people can't give them all sorts of shit for being scumbags.

I wonder if Geico has defined standards for vehicles used in the weapons industry, such as must have a given type of safe or must have some kind of locking trunk.

If they're transporting weapons in a minivan with clear windows and no safe then that's a different level of insurance risk than if they are transporting in a plain van with no rear windows and a safe.

Just wondering.

I wonder if Geico has defined standards for vehicles used in the weapons industry, such as must have a given type of safe or must have some kind of locking trunk.

If they're transporting weapons in a minivan with clear windows and no safe then that's a different level of insurance risk than if they are transporting in a plain van with no rear windows and a safe.

Just wondering.

If this were the case why wouldn't the suggest he make the vehicle compliant with the requirements? Has to be more of an anti gun attack.

Edited by cOoTeR

If this were the vase why wouldn't the suggest he make the vehicle compliant with the requirements? Has to be more of an anti gun attack.

That is not the vase.

This is the vase:

vase_zpsda7fef1f.jpg

;)

Have any other weapons industry folks reported the same thing?

I'm really wondering if he didn't have the vehicle insured for personal use and they dropped him because someone narked on him for using it to transport business goods, or that there are stated underwriting rules for different industries and they found out he was not compliant with those rules.

Edited by Scruit

That is not the vase.

This is the vase:

vase_zpsda7fef1f.jpg

;)

Have any other weapons industry folks reported the same thing?

I'm really wondering if he didn't have the vehicle insured for personal use and they dropped him because someone narked on him for using it to transport business goods, or that there are stated underwriting rules for different industries and they found out he was not compliant with those rules.

Sorry about the vase instead of case I was walking down the sidewalk and typing. But casper pointed the following out.

You're right, reading comprehension is lacking in America. First, the letter is from "GEICO COMMERCIAL INSURANCE", meaning it was a commercial (or business as you put) policy. Second, it specifically says, "because it is used in conjunction with a company that deals in the weapons industry".