Advice on Selling DVD's

jayjie15

Hello, recently we adopted a new puppy and the experience has been great thus far. He doesn't really destroy anything while we are gone but seems to have a fancy for pulling dvd's off the shelf and chewing on them. He has only done this a few times but it got to me thinking. I don't remember the last time I pulled a movie off the shelf and watched it. This leads me to think I should sell them.

I have over 400 DVD's and am looking for advice on the best way to get rid of them. I am a powerseller on Ebay and am familiar with Half.com. I have also heard words about sites like secondspin.com as well. I am thinking the best option would just be to list them as lots of 50 or so on fleabay just to cut down on shipping. I guess I am mostly looking for advice regarding this secondspin.com. It seems very easy to get rid of your stuff and I have heard they offer fair prices but the reviews are mixed. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Bring them to a local FYE. If they really are popular movies they will give you a decent price back. Plus it will be done in less than an hour. Also if you trade in store credit you get substantially more.

When I worked there we had people get up to $1000 dollars for buy backs. TV series are where the real money is. BTW

Bring them to a local FYE. If they really are popular movies they will give you a decent price back. Plus it will be done in less than an hour. Also if you trade in store credit you get substantially more.

When I worked there we had people get up to $1000 dollars for buy backs. TV series are where the real money is. BTW

I heard that FYE was fair on prices via a Google search. This would be a great option where I wouldn't have to deal with shipping /seller fees.