Ending crime

shittygsxr

you proposing we drop them out of a second story window onto approaching crooks? :dunno:

***edit: Shitty, it's time to update your copyright notice again...

If you look at the strong correlation between crime and temperature, we can conclude that controlling microclimates(residential units) people would just sit in their house rather than go outside and get in trouble. Hopefully I can get grant money and use this for my graduate thesis

If you look at the strong correlation between crime and temperature, we can conclude that controlling microclimates(residential units) people would just sit in their house rather than go outside and get in trouble. Hopefully I can get grant money and use this for my graduate thesis

Make sense to me. But who's gonna pay their electric bill??

Those of us who pay for AC from, well.... working, should have to pay our fair share to provide AC for those who may be unfortunate enough to be afflicted with criminal tendencies.

Sarcasm aside, I'm sure there is a great correlation. My wife and joke the first warm night of every year....."welcome to Baghdad". You can hear the gunshots all night.