Chris Kyle Argument

magley64

I'm good with it... you live by the sword, you die by the sword.

please immediately tell your robot killing machine cousin you would be ok with him getting murdered after serving his country faithfully in multiple tours in active war zones. you stupid fuck.

• Upvote 1

I'm good with it... you live by the sword, you die by the sword.

You should read up a bit. Chris is so much more than just a sniper Magz. The lives he as touched, the differences he's made. He will be missed. Look into FITCO that is Chris and one of so many things he has done

can one of the mods please move the troll posts and troll flaming posts to another thread? it has no place in a thread like this and it's pretty sad that this has to be done. thanks magley, for resorting to westboro baptist church tactics like a lowlife scum bag. you should be ashamed of yourself.

I'm just saying, it doesn't take an abundance of courage to shoot someone... ever...but especially someone who isn't aware that you are attempting to shoot them.

No you are just running your fucking mouth like always. You are to simple to differentiate between murder and self defense. Take your liberal bullshit out of this thread about a man that put his life on the line to allow you have those views. Show some respect for the Mr. Kyle

I'm just saying, it doesn't take an abundance of courage to shoot someone... ever...but especially someone who isn't aware that you are attempting to shoot them.
Wow, floored. So snipers protecting our troops are not showing courage? Would you rather see our troops killed by morters, or worse? Wait, don't answer that, please don't.

The Madkitty kinda covered that but Magz here is a quote from Kyle during one of his last interviews.

"what keeps me up at night is not the people that I've killed. It was the people I wasn't able to save"

He save many more lives than he took Magz, war is ugly and the ones he killed were their on their own accord to do harm to others. Chris was there to protect, he was very proficient at that.

thanks magley, for resorting to westboro baptist church tactics

My words have very little in common with the WBC other than you find them apalling. Not once did I blame my opinion on that of an imaginary sky fairy but instead on my own view.

Let's be honest, why is this thread even here? Was a friend of anyone on the board? Nope... a neighbor? anyone here ride with him? No...

This thread is here for 1 of a couple reasons. Most obvious is because he's famous... why is he famous? because he was more efficient at killing people than anyone else within the armed forces with his particular weapon of choice...

The othe reason would be regarding the irony of a number of circumstances around his death. 1. his job, he did a wonderful job killing people... and it was that "a job" he didn't volunteer, he was paid, and paid reasonably. 2. the fact that he was shot at a firing range (something many of you have assured "never happens")

I feel bad for his family, they didn't deserve to grow up without a father/husband/son, but i don't get the big outpouring of emotion.

Plenty of good men die every day, I don't see threads for all of them, what makes this guy so special?

• Downvote 2

My words have very little in common with the WBC other than you find them apalling. Not once did I blame my opinion on that of an imaginary sky fairy but instead on my own view.

Let's be honest, why is this thread even here? Was a friend of anyone on the board? Nope... a neighbor? anyone here ride with him? No...

This thread is here for 1 of a couple reasons. Most obvious is because he's famous... why is he famous? because he was more efficient at killing people than anyone else within the armed forces with his particular weapon of choice...

The othe reason would be regarding the irony of a number of circumstances around his death. 1. his job, he did a wonderful job killing people... and it was that "a job" he didn't volunteer, he was paid, and paid reasonably. 2. the fact that he was shot at a firing range (something many of you have assured "never happens")

I feel bad for his family, they didn't deserve to grow up without a father/husband/son, but i don't get the big outpouring of emotion.

Plenty of good men die every day, I don't see threads for all of them, what makes this guy so special?

He did more for this country than any president in the last 30 years if you ask me and that's just one of the many reasons he is so special

First off, Chris Kyle's childhood scribblings are more profound than anything you puke out on this forum, and secondly you are 100% free not to shit in this thread if his insignificance as a decorated soldier and decent human being trying to help his fellow soldiers is just too much for you. Fact is, we'd all be happier if you weren't here to make your little bullshit proclamations and philosophy that no one gives a shit about.

...now that the thread is divided...

What the fuck do you know about this? Nothing. Why do you rip on things you don't understand?

Why don't you read his book American Sniper, you might just learn about who he really was and what he had accomplished in his "life" and for countless others. You are such a pathetic human being in so many ways, you have the most skewed views of anyone I have had the displeasure of communicating with. You don't appreciate this country, and for sure don't appreciate those that put their lives on the line to save ours. This forum is so much more civil and enjoyable when you are not around spewing your babble. Fuck you very much!

Magz, I respect your opinions just like I respect everyone's opinions but this has caused me to lose all respect for any of your opinions. Do you have any respect for people or the dead at all? What could possibly make you think that this was a good idea? It shouldnt matter what you opinions are on how someone died, you should respect them and those close to them. This hurts me that you could possibly pull something like this. I am very disappointed. I would have thought you would be a better person than that.

Edited by ninjachic

this is not the time or place to be a self righteous sack of shit
Mags you are a POS. Don't ever call yourself a Libertarian. Fuck you!

Agree.

Magz, you have once again proven yourself to be a worthless little piece of shit pot stirrer. Why don't you go find another bridge to troll from under on another forum. You have no friends left here.

Your insatiable need for negative attention is pathetic.