Suck it Repubs. There is no voter fraud.

Tonik

"Absolutely. Absolutely, I'll fight it for Mr. Obama and for Mr. Obama's right to sit as president of the United States."

Read more: http://www.wcpo.com/dpp/news/region_central_cincinnati/downtown/Poll-worker-accused-of-voter-fraud-in-Hamilton-County-speaks-out#ixzz2KKKl9rKo

It's his RIGHT! Any bets on whether or not she will be prosecuted?

NOTHING to see here move along!

Edited by crb

If there truly weren’t any voter fraud, why would anyone object to showing a photo ID to prove whom he or she is? I dislike extremists on both sides of the table. I know they have their purpose, but most anything that goes overboard/extreme is usually not good for someone.

cant wait til obama serves a full 2 terms and this country is still in the shitter with even more debt. keep blaming george bush.

It's pretty easy to blame the bush/chaney cartel...two unfunded wars and a tax break at the same time...that's insanity.If the hawks refuse to personally go to war,at least they could pay for it.

Are things great now?No,but at least they are not plummeting like the end of the bush/chaney regime.

How much of the current debt is interest for Ray-gun,King George I and King George II spending.Google a gragh on our debt...Ray-gun started this out of control train.

I've always said it will take about twenty years to recover from the mismanagement of the W administration.

I love you repukes...we broke it,you fix it....NOW!

It's sad that repukes would rather see Obama fail than see the country recover.Wasn't it Boner that said..."Our job is to make sure Obama is a one term president."He couldn't care less about the country,it's all about his party.

Edited by drc32-0
  • Downvote 1

you repubs? i voted, but it wasnt for mitt romney or barack obama. they are both failures. in terms of my reference to george bush, its pretty ironic that a party that claims to look "FORWARD" for "HOPE" and "CHANGE" is the one sitting there looking in the rear view mirror blaming past presidents, and not really focusing on our current issues. here's a hint: you don't spend your way into prosperity.

just a thought.

you repubs? i voted, but it wasnt for mitt romney or barack obama. they are both failures. in terms of my reference to george bush, its pretty ironic that a party that claims to look "FORWARD" for "HOPE" and "CHANGE" is the one sitting there looking in the rear view mirror blaming past presidents, and not really focusing on our current issues. here's a hint: you don't spend your way into prosperity.

just a thought.

Question: if faced with voting for the number 5,6, or 7, and you knew 6 had no chance but liked 7 slightly better than 5, why would you still vote for 6?

Question: if faced with voting for the number 5,6, or 7, and you knew 6 had no chance but liked 7 slightly better than 5, why would you still vote for 6?

because then I'm one 9 away from making this shit work out...

(boom...junior high sex joke....your move)

• Upvote 2

because then I'm one 9 away from making this shit work out...

(boom...junior high sex joke....your move)

?... Any answer is fine without changing the criteria. Just curious as to ones logical reasoning behind the why would they.

It's pretty easy to blame the bush/chaney cartel...two unfunded wars and a tax break at the same time...that's insanity.If the hawks refuse to personally go to war,at least they could pay for it.

Are things great now?No,but at least they are not plummeting like the end of the bush/chaney regime.

How much of the current debt is interest for Ray-gun,King George I and King George II spending.Google a gragh on our debt...Ray-gun started this out of control train.

I've always said it will take about twenty years to recover from the mismanagement of the W administration.

It's sad that repukes would rather see Obama fail than see the country recover.Wasn't it Boner that said..."Our job is to make sure Obama is a one term president."He couldn't care less about the country,it's all about his party.

Here's something for them to be offended by.

The tax decrease was due to forecasts of a $5 trillion surplus by the CBO. That was a nice try though, you almost fooled us into thinking you had an education.

• Upvote 2

Super mature on the name-calling...surprised there wasn't a 'teabagging' reference in there somewhere. Yes Regan spent a lot of money, he also scared the everloving shit out of the Russians and helped to bring the cold war to an end.

How long till you stop blaming gop and cutting the dems a pass on everything they do?

I read the article carefully. Two typos, which is currently typical journalistic quality.

All the voters the article lists as fraudulent, have the last name Richardson...

I don't get it, how many people in that area are named Richardson?

Or did the investigation simply start blindly with the "R"s.

edit: The answer is 77 Richardsons listed in the White Pages.

Taken to the extreme, the article implies a 25% voter fraud.

Edited by ReconRat

I love hearing liberals use the "there's no fraud" argument....from the same mouths that swore the 2000 election was rigged.

I don't recall liberals complaining about fraud at the polls during the 2000 election. There were certainly complaints about the courts, and about which ballots were valid and which were not, but as far as I know, the 2000 election Florida debacle had nothing to do with allegations of voter fraud at the polls.

If there truly weren’t any voter fraud, why would anyone object to showing a photo ID to prove whom he or she is? I dislike extremists on both sides of the table. I know they have their purpose, but most anything that goes overboard/extreme is usually not good for someone.

Because Voter ID laws don't stop voter fraud, but they DO make it harder for some people to vote. Namely, minorities, students and the poor - people who are not likely, as a demographic, to support Republican candidates.

Because Voter ID laws don't stop voter fraud, but they DO make it harder for some people to vote. Namely, minorities, students and the poor - people who are not likely, as a demographic, to support Republican candidates.

Yes, but... Identification laws can help stop identification fraud. We are now a society that requires each citizen to have a local and/or international identification card of a type that cannot be easily falsified. If not now, then soon, it shouldn't be a problem to require that identification to vote or do anything else. Most states have moved to that level of identification to get a driver's license. I would think voting would be just as important.

logic:

Citizens have identification

identification is required to vote

ergo: citizens can vote

And I don't think a particular party is responsible for this. The current changes are from the current party. And this began after 9/11. It is a change in our nation overall, and the citizens that wish to participate should pay attention and comply.

Do we really want to know how many false identification cards were out there? That is what has caused the changes.

Exactly. On the other hand, ID fraud at swimming pools and chuck e cheese harms countless more numbers of children every year. Therefore, if the goal is to reduce the sheer quantity of ID fraud, then we must address abuses leading to fraud with those PRIVILEGES before any legislation on assault voter ID requirements for the RIGHT to vote are even considered.

• 2 weeks later...