i gots a new daily too :)

Hoblick

traded in the sonata for a 2011 WRX

was just ready for a change, always loved the WRX, and had to do alot of searching to find one. i didnt want a premium, and the only new ones i found were premium models. I started looking used, and i only found 4 in Ohio that were in my price range and year range. hell i think there were only like 7 of them total i even found used. And as luck would have it its pearl white. which is what i wanted, but was willing to settle on other colors just for lack of used ones around.

had to make a drive to cleveland to get it, but got a good deal on it, and they gave me a more than fair price on my car for trade in. was actually surprised the came up to what they did on my car. they blew out the trade in offers i got down here.

cool thing is, its a one owner car, originally bought it TN, was bought by a guy in Hilliard lol. he ended up actually buying a Sonata turbo like my car. wish we would have crossed paths and made a dealer outside of the dealership.

plans are to add a COBB Access Port, tint the windows, and call it a day.

anyway, only pic i have of it now, salty as hell, but you get the idea.

42DB0181-D49F-4A9E-80C5-30CCB91AF079-2439-000000B12200123A_zps94f82752.jpg

• Upvote 1

definatly fun to drive.

im now hoping for a foot of snow so i can test out the AWD and snow tires

Yes you are! Got my Subaru (Legacy) a year ago and now I absolutely BEG for snow. It's so fun to drive in it. I went out for a pleasure drive in the middle of our micro blizzard the day after Xmas. Kept stopping to ask the SUV owners in the ditches if they needed a ride. :D

Love it Hoblick. Very nice.

That's my next ride but want the 5 door in white.

I keep hearing how sucky the Columbus car market is and to go out of town for a better deal. Guess this is proof.

Love it Hoblick. Very nice.

That's my next ride but want the 5 door in white.

I keep hearing how sucky the Columbus car market is and to go out of town for a better deal. Guess this is proof.

And up North the economy is pure shit, so head North for the deals!!!!:cool:

Congrats!

I've had my '11 hatch for about 2 years now and still love it. I've had the Accessport since the beginning, and it really wakes the car up and improves the driveability as well - you will not be disappointed. Even thought the ground clearance isn't spectacular, a 'Rex with a good set of snow tires is basically god mode in the snow.

If you're interested, I've got a brand new STI rear sway bar sitting in my garage that I never installed that I'd probably be willing to part with fairly cheap.

As an owner of a sonata (2011) I agree it has no soul even though its a great car. I HAD to buy a fun car (BRZ) after selling my previous fun car (Evo IX). I still have the sonata since its big and it's my tow vehicle.