AAC Suppressor group buy

8mmDale

I'm working on it but I don't think I'll be able to meet the deadline of this weekend. I still need to get my trust finished and I'm out of town for work until Friday.

:(

You'll still have plenty of time. Even if you order it now, your trust wont need to be finished until 3 months from now since thats about how long its taking for dealer-dealer transfers until Dale will get it.

Dont be a wuss.. DO IT!!!! :)

So, when will I need to fill out the paperwork (since I'm a newb to NFA purchases)?

Once it has been transferred to Dale, he will fill out the Form 4 to transfer it to you, which will then need to be sent to the BATFE (Then you wait some more).

whoever doesnt have a price sheet yet, just pm me with your email. i'll fucking send it.

i'll be expecting ball rubbings and mad commissions, you hear that? midget, dale?

lol jk, but seriously, if they're too busy i'll send it. the prices ARE really REALLY good.

Edited by jbot
  • Upvote 1

The problem also is not really "too busy" as much as it is failure to read or comprehension skills. The first post clearly says "email for price list" and has email link. Many ignored that and sent PM's instead. The price sheet is in email not PM and Dale does not live on this site so he is not getting them right alway and can't forward it thru PM anyway sooooooo.

Read carefully, send an EMAIL to either Dale@DeltaEpsilonGuns.com OR Todd@DeltaEpsilonGuns.com and we can forward the price EMAIL to you ;)

One more time slowly E M A I L :)

FYI I just heard dealer to dealer transfers are running on the low end at 4 weeks and the high end, well, who knows.

At the end of the group buy list, Dale mentions that dealer-dealer transfers are ~2 months and the form 4 are 6-12 mo. With all of this panic buying going on, I'm not surprised, just sad that its going to take a year after payment to see any return.

btw, for those with questions still, per email with todd:

credit card, cash, and check are accepted. no fees. Sat is not too late to order though i still don't know what exact date the deadline is if there even is one (since it's such a long time period between him ordering and the distributor even being able to ship to dale)

i'm going by there on saturday to pick up a thingie majingie and almost certainly putting in an order for at least one thingie majingie, possibly two.

At the end of the group buy list, Dale mentions that dealer-dealer transfers are ~2 months and the form 4 are 6-12 mo. With all of this panic buying going on, I'm not surprised, just sad that its going to take a year after payment to see any return.

Those timelines were the case long, long before the current panic buying. It is more a function of suppressors/sbr's becoming more popular and the NFA division being short staffed due to DOJ hiring freezes.

Someone please take me to school on these cans, I would like one for my AR but would also like one for my M&P.22. Being told only good way to suppress the .22 is to go with an actual .22 suppressor. any recomendations on a good .22 can? Also what are you guys finding is working the best on the .223? Thanks in advance!!

Someone please take me to school on these cans, I would like one for my AR but would also like one for my M&P.22. Being told only good way to suppress the .22 is to go with an actual .22 suppressor. any recomendations on a good .22 can? Also what are you guys finding is working the best on the .223? Thanks in advance!!

It is all broken down on the website.

But if I recall, the least expensive can for the 22 was the quietest, but not as easy to clean compared to the other two.

OK, I don't know squat about these. What would I have to do to mount one of these on my m4? Done some Googling and it looks like maybe unscrew the flash hider and then screw on the AAC? What say the gun experts? Thank ya.

Since its a 16" barrel listed on the site, then I assume the flash hider will thread off and you can just add on a matching 1/2" x 28 RH threaded suppressor. Some shorter barrels have a flash hider permanently attatched to add effective length to the barrel to make it the legal 16" but I don't know about the DD specifically. If it comes off, you're all good. You may or may not need to switch out the buffer or have an adjustable gas block, I'm just commenting on the actual mounting.

Edited by imprez55