Very strange occurrence. With old USSR coin.

shadyone

• 2 weeks later...

Wow Man ya' know I really didn't mean to offend anyone. I really had no Idea that this was in any way bad form. So never mind. Truth Is, if that coin is what I thought it was I was willing to go as high as fifty bucks but since this appears to offend some people then never mind. Y'all have a nice day and I promise I will not bother anyone in here again. christ all fuckin' mighty. What a DICK!

woo sah.

so, welcome to the internet, where butters says mean stuff, explains himself after being called out (I mean, that is practically an apology), then the new guy gets frustrated.

DarkRider, send shadyone a message if you haven't already, that will be the best way to contact him personally without dealing with all the internet a-holes  :) 

on a side note though, offering $5 for a coin you think you would pay $50 for... we're a community here... lowballing people we like will get you typed at with all the fury of the internetz. 

• Upvote 2